Benji Still-wo-man

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Just because it's the funniest part of this thread.

f33be207.jpg

So seriously though, you... banging Carie... It's just so far fetched that it's really just not funny. I don't know, when Kawi said something about it being his I giggled. But when you make the same jokes (played out by the way, and a bit late), it really just kinda makes me cringe. Not because you're saying that you had sex with my wife, but because it makes me realize at some point in time you may actually reproduce. The woman probably won't be willing or conscious, but she might be Catholic and refuse to have an abortion. You reproducing is absolutely terrifying.

f33be207.jpg

So seriously though, you... banging Carie... It's just so far fetched that it's really just not funny. I don't know, when Kawi said something about it being his I giggled. But when you make the same jokes (played out by the way, and a bit late), it really just kinda makes me cringe. Not because you're saying that you had sex with my wife, but because it makes me realize at some point in time you may actually reproduce. The woman probably won't be willing or conscious, but she might be Catholic and refuse to have an abortion. You reproducing is absolutely terrifying.

Wow! I can't contain my laughter!

Someone needs to fix the tag 'parks licks taint'. I do not believe this to be specific enough for this particular thread.

It should read 'parks licks MAN taint'

Sssshhhaaazzzziiiiinnnngggg!

:D

Sorry Adam!

Done!

f33be207.jpg

Does this mean my man juice is more appealing?

f33be207.jpg

.... Not because you're saying that you had sex with my wife, but because it makes me realize at some point in time you may actually reproduce. The woman probably won't be willing or conscious, but she might be Catholic and refuse to have an abortion. You reproducing is absolutely terrifying.

Wouldn't this require 4DAIVI PAI2K5 to be at least slightly heterosexual??? Not to mention liberal application of Rohypnol......