Ohio Riders & TSBR - Red Bull Moto GP in Indy 9/12 - 9/14

Casper

Guest MotoGP Tix
so how many more are left?

20 even..

About the hotel..NO IT IS NOT the closest, no particularly close as a matter of a fact , I picked it for several reasons.. ( Its about 12 miles away so its not bad at all )

1 It is at the far east edge of town, so nice and easy to find and trailer to..

2 FOOD real close and much variety and 24 hour 7-11 and steak and shake right next store

3 Not to close to pay an arm and a leg , or sell out to have some rejected..

is it the best ? No

is it the best for us ? prolly not, but this year might be a learning experience... Doing the best we can WOOT !

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not true. I just booked the rooms today online.

You booked online at the LaQuinta at 2349 Post Road? It's been showing as sold out for at least a few weeks for the dates of 9/12 - 9/14 and is showing "HOTEL NOT AVAILABLE FOR DATES REQUESTED" when i rechecked a few minutes ago.

Guest MotoGP Tix
You booked online at the LaQuinta at 2349 Post Road? It's been showing as sold out for at least a few weeks for the dates of 9/12 - 9/14 and is showing "HOTEL NOT AVAILABLE FOR DATES REQUESTED" when i rechecked a few minutes ago.

Call them Directly and book.. Tell them you have AAA also, even if you dont hahaha

Yes Pedro. I did 3 days, non smoking, king bed.....do u need more? lol. There were still a few rooms left. I also have AAA through Lexus so the price went from $100 a night to $85. CALL TODAY!!! ;)

I am interested in getting a ticket (or 2). Are they still available? What is the price without the hotel? I know of a place by the rail road tracks where you can camp for $10 a night (I just got back from my first time at indy this weekend) that is a 5 minute walk to the track.

I am interested in getting a ticket (or 2). Are they still available? What is the price without the hotel? I know of a place by the rail road tracks where you can camp for $10 a night (I just got back from my first time at indy this weekend) that is a 5 minute walk to the track.

Ewww, camping sucks unless u have too OR have tons of your friends around. I just sent Sonie aka Lewis a check for $130 via the US postal service. Through pay pal its $137. That is WITHOUT the hotel. As you can see above the hotel is $100 a night. With AAA (plus card) it's $85 a night.

I am a morning person (even if I stay up late) and I don't mind getting up at the crack of dawn to drive to the track to get decent parking. Anyhoo, hope that helps!!!! :D

Guest MotoGP Tix

I have exactly 20 of the 100 tix left..

Face value these tix are 125 , and I have video of where our seats are at.. Im charging JUST 130 to help with the pain in my arse factor haahaha 137 for pay pal fees , and the rest goes to my bike group up here in Toledo that I belong to

When I say on the video THIS IS COREY DEVEREAUX , thats where our seats are.. We were dead first in line, and are they good ? I think so but this is our first year doing this and it might be a learning experience.

Guest MotoGP Tix

Princess Pratt your Check Arrived... So WOOT yer officially in like Flynn !!

-------------------------- TSBR / TMCF ( forums )

Sonny x 2

Craig x 1

Craig Kid x 1

Stupes x 1

Ryan x 2

Riz x 2

Nicky 66 x 3

Endo x 1

Iceman x 1

Komi x 2

Sowers x 2

Moby x 2

Bagger x 5

Papa Z x 1

SoloWerks x 1

Toga Timmy x 3

Rowd Racer x 1

Mateo x 2

Gaybe x 1

Kat x 1

Friend of PAPA Z x 1

Gruss x 3

pap4682 x 1 ( mail with Nicky 66's )

Kawboy x 4

45 total

---------------------------------------------- Ohio Riders

Satan and CbrGirl x 2

BornSinner and Queen Bee x 2

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 4

r6allstar x 2

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

Chrome x 2

Meatwad x 1

gixxie7chick x 2

Bucks Bandit x 1

PrincessPratt x 1

26 total

--------------------------- R-6 Forum

Regan x 2

Southernbelle x 1 ( mail with Regans )

Gouki x 1 ( mail with Regans )

Circe x 2 ( Mail with regans )

Transamm man x 1

Miller Time x2

9 Total

---------------------------------------------- 80 Total

Guest MotoGP Tix

July 1st is my last day to sell tix

July 26th is the drop dead date for IMS

Mail date is after that, but no word on exact date.. Id have to assume before the 15th of August

Guest MotoGP Tix

ALL 104 rooms at LAQUINTA ARE NOW SOLD...

If others want other local hotels Ill find some...

JULY 1ST DROP DEAD ORDER / PAY DATE , DO NOT BE LEFT OUT IF YOU WANT TIX

Guest MotoGP Tix

No net for me till June 16th

If you have questions, youll have to call...

Dont forget JULY 1st = drop dead date for tix / payment

20 tix left

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MotoGP Tix

Sold two more tix today...

Ticket booth is closed, I will post up when I get the tickets..

Prolly Mid - Early August or so

It was alot of work , but I was happy to help O.R. with this project, hope you like your seats.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THE AMOUNT OF TIX is correct next to your name...

Everything so far is going very Smooth IMO , STAY TUNED for updates on when I get tix / mailing them..

-------------------------- TSBR / TMCF ( forums )

Sonny x 2

Craig x 1

Craig Kid x 1

Stupes x 1

Ryan x 2

Riz x 2

Nicky 66 x 3

Iceman x 1

Komi x 2

Sowers x 2

Moby x 2

Bagger x 5

Papa Z x 1

SoloWerks x 1

Toga Timmy x 3

Rowd Racer x 1

Mateo x 2

Silverhawk x 1

Kat x 2

Friend of PAPA Z x 1

Gruss x 3

pap4682 x 1 ( mail with Nicky 66's )

Kawboy x 4

Bo & Co x 2

47 total

---------------------------------------------- Ohio Riders

Satan and CbrGirl x 2

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 4

r6allstar x 2

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

Chrome x 2

Meatwad x 1

gixxie7chick x 2

Bucks Bandit x 1

PrincessPratt x 1

26 total

--------------------------- R-6 Forum

Regan x 2

Southernbelle x 1 ( mail with Regans )

Gouki x 1 ( mail with Regans )

Circe x 2 ( Mail with regans )

Transamm man x 1

Miller Time x2

9 Total

---------------------------------------------- 82 Total

Guest MotoGP Tix

Ticket sales closed.. Ben has told me that I update this area to much , so sorry about that just trying to keep the peeps informed.

HERE is the area for tix on our site , look there for updates , and such ..

Tix to be mailed as soon as I get them ( early ? mid August-ish )

Hope everyone likes there tix . It was an interesting learning process...

Glad I was able to help with this project when asked to help

This is the full and final list..

IF THERE ARE ANY CORRECTIONS TO THIS LIST NOW IS THE TIME TO POINT OUT ANY ERRORS... ( pm's please , thank you )

Satan and CbrGirl x 2

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 4

r6allstar x 2

Speed x 6

Chrome x 2

Meatwad x 1

gixxie7chick x 2

Bucks Bandit x 1

PrincessPratt x 1

25 total tix for O.R.

gixxie7chick x 2 <<On one of my list you had 1 on the other it said 2, 2 is correct yes ? or is it one ??

She paid for two!

gixxie7chick x 2

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=8107&page=15

You know it's not very fair that everyone has to sign up on another board for update on tickets the bought through this site.

Guest MotoGP Tix
She paid for two!

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=8107&page=15

You know it's not very fair that everyone has to sign up on another board for update on tickets the bought through this site.

(( UGHHHH .... Where does this come from ? ))

I was TOLD that I was updating this thread to often, ( as stated above / previously )there wont be any news on tix till I get them...

It is not my intention to leave anyone in the dark, I WAS ASKED / suggested by ben to not update so often...

I swear Im not making that up... I am not trying to do anything goofy with these tix, I WAS SERIOUSLY ASKED / Suggested, that I was updating the info to much.. I assume it must have been coming off as confusing or something...

No one has to sign up to another site to do anything , I dont know where that is from either...

++ WHEN I get the tix I will mail them out, I have everyones info and am 100 percent on it..

++ I am no longer selling tix

++ Project closed. no more updates needed from my end

The Project is CLOSED, so no need for updates till I get the tix , nothing sinister, or out of spite or anything like that..

Other than that No updates

Thank you for double check on the two tix, My master list said 2 and thats what I was going by thank you

(( UGHHHH .... Where does this come from ? ))

I was TOLD that I was updating this thread to often, ( as stated above / previously )there wont be any news on tix till I get them...

It is not my intention to leave anyone in the dark, I WAS ASKED / suggested by ben to not update so often...

I swear Im not making that up... I am not trying to do anything goofy with these tix, I WAS SERIOUSLY ASKED / Suggested, that I was updating the info to much.. I assume it must have been coming off as confusing or something...

No one has to sign up to another site to do anything , I dont know where that is from either...

++ WHEN I get the tix I will mail them out, I have everyones info and am 100 percent on it..

++ I am no longer selling tix

++ Project closed. no more updates needed from my end

The Project is CLOSED, so no need for updates till I get the tix , nothing sinister, or out of spite or anything like that..

Other than that No updates

Thank you for double check on the two tix, My master list said 2 and thats what I was going by thank you

:flag:

Sat, Sep 13 OSU vs. USC at Los Angeles, Calif. 8:00 p.m.

Does anyone know what time the races are over on Saturday? As you can see above OSU is playing at 8pm. It's supposed to be broadcast on ABC. I'm assuming all festivities are over by this time. Just checking. I NEVER miss an OSU game whether it's by TV or being in the stands. Any info??? Thanks.

Does anyone know what time the races are over on Saturday? As you can see above OSU is playing at 8pm. It's supposed to be broadcast on ABC. I'm assuming all festivities are over by this time. Just checking. I NEVER miss an OSU game whether it's by TV or being in the stands. Any info??? Thanks.

http://www.redbullindianapolisgp.com/schedule/

8pm cali time or 8pm our time.. Either way you should be fine.