Ohio Riders & TSBR - Red Bull Moto GP in Indy 9/12 - 9/14

Casper

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got our room at La Quinta for $80 or $90/night the day Indy announced the dates for the MotoGP.

What day are you checking in? Im thinking of going out Thursday so I can grab some drinks that night, get some sleep and not have to worry about driving 3 hrs in traffic the next day.

Guest MotoGP Tix

I got some more PM's on this today..

READ UP !!

If every single person that has asked, actually buys I would be down to just 6 tix...

Im not saying that is going to happen, but what I am saying is dont be left out...

My Phone Number is 419-973-0444

Pay Pal is TSBRFUNDS@hotmail.com 136.50 ( If I recall properly ) if you use Pay pal

P.O. Box is : 130 if you use P.O. Box

P.O. Box 141166

Toledo Oh

There are 36 tix left, PLUS the IOU tix getting pushed to the bottom of the list..

ATTENTION one Ohio Riders IOU, for now your still safe, but slowly you are getting pushed down ( and maybe off ) the list ) but if you dont get pushed off you are 100 percent owner of yer tix

I am pushing hard to sell ALL of our 100 tix

real Name = LEWIS Blevins

ATTENTION one Ohio Riders IOU, for now your still safe, but slowly you are getting pushed down ( and maybe off ) the list ) but if you dont get pushed off you are 100 percent owner of yer tix

You have mail... and I still blame you Satan for putting me on the list ;)

I thought the tickets we already bought would be transferred over to the group buy.

Guest MotoGP Tix

MEATWAD called today and added one ( maybe another later ) ticket...

Heres the total :

Sonny x 2

Craig x 1

Craig Kid x 1

Stupes x 1

Ryan x 2

Riz x 2

Nicky 66 x 3

Felon3 x 2

Endo x 1

Iceman x 1

Komi x 2

Sowers x 2

Moby x 2

Bagger x 5

Papa Z x 1

SoloWerks x 1

Old School Vette x 1

Toga Timmy x 5

Rowd Racer x 1

Mateo x 2

Gaybe x 1

Kat x 1

Friend of PAPA Z x 1

Gruss x 3

44 total

---------------------------------------------- Below is OHIO riders reservations

Satan and CbrGirl x 2

BornSinner and Queen Bee x 2

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 3

r6allstar x 2

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

Chrome x 2

Meatwad x 1

21 total

---------------------------------------------- 65 Total

You have mail... and I still blame you Satan for putting me on the list ;)

I thought the tickets we already bought would be transferred over to the group buy.

They were supposed to, and I posted mine didn't. So I had to call Corey and get mine fixed. I posted everyone else should do the same if they got billed. And you told me to put you on the list, so I blame you.

They were supposed to, and I posted mine didn't. So I had to call Corey and get mine fixed. I posted everyone else should do the same if they got billed. And you told me to put you on the list, so I blame you.

:wtf: There were 222 posts.. you really think I was going to read every one of them? I sent you a PM about it, why wouldnt you respond in a PM instead of addressing it in a thread with hundreds of posts? And furthermore, I did not really say "put me on the list", I said "put me on the list IF our current orders were being transferred." Once you found out they werent being transferred wouldnt you think to take me OFF the list? Doesnt matter I guess, just inconvenient :)

Guest MotoGP Tix
So do you have any idea when the tix will come in to get mailed out to everyone?

As far as when tix get mailed out were talking about two different things..

1 Individual tix

2 Cut off date for the remaining stragglers in group buys..

First off I havent heard that march date, so I assume he is talking about individual orders..

Ive heard consistently JULY from IMS on group buys, but lets say it is march.. that would mean in march we would have to process the order and lose any remaining tix ( left over out of the 100 )

So my assumption is NO ONE wants to do that.. that the process drop dead final date will be as close to the end of the line as possible, or if all 100 tix get sold...

Thats the long version / explanation...

Short Version : July, stay tuned ..

and soon as I get all of the IOU's cleared up I will start getting all mail addys and create a list.. send them out tracked to boot.

:wtf: There were 222 posts.. you really think I was going to read every one of them? I sent you a PM about it, why wouldnt you respond in a PM instead of addressing it in a thread with hundreds of posts? And furthermore, I did not really say "put me on the list", I said "put me on the list IF our current orders were being transferred." Once you found out they werent being transferred wouldnt you think to take me OFF the list? Doesnt matter I guess, just inconvenient :)

This is the only PM from you regarding MotoGP. The others are regarding Import Faceoff at Trails and going to get beer. It was simply your info. But notice where you quoted me saying "There are no promises. It might not be able to be done. If it can and you want to, it'll be done". In the original MotoGP thread you could have at any time said you wanted taken off the list. Or you could've PMed either Sonny or I. Not trying to bust your balls man, but you can't be blaming anyone but yourself for this. I starred out the personal info. You know, you could probably call Corey and still get your tickets refunded so you can do the group buy. If not, there are still people from Ohio Riders who want tix.

Sonny, can you sell this tix next so Tony doesn't have to buy multiple sets?

Group ticket sales

---------------------------------------------

If you've already applied for tickets, I need all of the following info from you from when you applied:

First name: ***

Last name: ***

Customer ID: ***

Address: ***

Phone: ***

Stand (1st choice for seats you picked): South Vista Section 1-5

Number of Tickets: 2

The group sales guy is working on merging the already applied tickets with the TSBR / Ohio Riders group. There are no promises. It might not be able to be done. If it can and you want to, it'll be done.

This is the only PM from you regarding MotoGP. The others are regarding Import Faceoff at Trails and going to get beer. It was simply your info. But notice where you quoted me saying "There are no promises. It might not be able to be done. If it can and you want to, it'll be done". In the original MotoGP thread you could have at any time said you wanted taken off the list. Or you could've PMed either Sonny or I. Not trying to bust your balls man, but you can't be blaming anyone but yourself for this. I starred out the personal info. You know, you could probably call Corey and still get your tickets refunded so you can do the group buy. If not, there are still people from Ohio Riders who want tix.

Sonny, can you sell this tix next so Tony doesn't have to buy multiple sets?

I guess the part that was confusing is "If it can and you want to, it'll be done". The reason I e-mailed you was because I already had purchased tickets and wanted them transferred. So I obviously wanted to, it obviously could be done..but it wasn't done. I just assumed you were handling it since you were handling the information as to who was going on the list. I already cancelled my tickets (not reccommended, they charge you a $7 service fee) so now I have to buy from the group buy. I wasn't busting your balls either, I actually meant it in a joking manner. You think if I was actually pissed about it I would be wanting to grab a beer with you sometime?

Anyway, I have already contacted Sonny and we have something set up so dont worry about it.

I guess the part that was confusing is "If it can and you want to, it'll be done". The reason I e-mailed you was because I already had purchased tickets and wanted them transferred. So I obviously wanted to, it obviously could be done..but it wasn't done. I just assumed you were handling it since you were handling the information as to who was going on the list. I already cancelled my tickets (not reccommended, they charge you a $7 service fee) so now I have to buy from the group buy. I wasn't busting your balls either, I actually meant it in a joking manner. You think if I was actually pissed about it I would be wanting to grab a beer with you sometime? Anyway, I have already contacted Sonny and we have something set up so dont worry about it.

I'm sorry, I assumed everyone was reading that thread. There were a few people who still got charged. I didn't know who they were (privacy reasons, Indy can't tell me). I just knew I got charged for mine. So I posted up, anybody who had already applied for tickets but then switched to the group buy might want to check and see if they got billed. I also posted the contact info for the guy at Indy so you could call him directly to get it taken care of. I had to pay the $7 also. I'll PM you the details on that.

I'm sorry, I assumed everyone was reading that thread. There were a few people who still got charged. I didn't know who they were (privacy reasons, Indy can't tell me). I just knew I got charged for mine. So I posted up, anybody who had already applied for tickets but then switched to the group buy might want to check and see if they got billed. I also posted the contact info for the guy at Indy so you could call him directly to get it taken care of. I had to pay the $7 also. I'll PM you the details on that.

No need to be sorry. Like I said, I am not pissed about it. Either way I am paying less, even with the $7 charge. I guess it is my fault for not watching the thread more diligently. I was more upset at the situation b/c I dont like being the only IOU when it was already paid for. All this will be worth it come September!! :badgerrock::D

Guest MotoGP Tix
No need to be sorry. Like I said, I am not pissed about it. Either way I am paying less, even with the $7 charge. I guess it is my fault for not watching the thread more diligently. I was more upset at the situation b/c I dont like being the only IOU when it was already paid for. All this will be worth it come September!! :badgerrock::D

Parking and other perks as well..... So all in all yer ahead... Sorry peeps got charged the 7 bux I was only doing as asked, when asked..

Guest MotoGP Tix

r6allstar x 2

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 3

Satan and CbrGirl x 2

Chrome x 2

Meatwad x 1

EVERYONE IN Ohio Riders is PAID !!

So phase 2 I need addy's / how you want your tix when it comes time...

My plan is to mail them out individually to each person unless otherwise instructed, I will send them out tracked at my expense...

So I need to following addy's when It comes time to mail : ( check amounts for accuracy )

r6allstar x 2

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 3

Satan and CbrGirl x 2

Chrome x 2

Meatwad x 1

PM ME YOUR ADDY if you want your tix mailed to you when it comes time ( JULY ?? ish )

Guest MotoGP Tix
r6allstar x 2

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 3

Satan and CbrGirl x 2

Chrome x 2

Meatwad x 1

EVERYONE IN Ohio Riders is PAID !!

So phase 2 I need addy's / how you want your tix when it comes time...

My plan is to mail them out individually to each person unless otherwise instructed, I will send them out tracked at my expense...

So I need to following addy's when It comes time to mail : ( check amounts for accuracy )

r6allstar x 2

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 3

Satan and CbrGirl x 2

Chrome x 2

Meatwad x 1

PM ME YOUR ADDY if you want your tix mailed to you when it comes time ( JULY ?? ish )

r6allstar x 2 << GOT ADDY

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 3

Satan and CbrGirl x 2

Chrome x 2

Meatwad x 1

Guest MotoGP Tix

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 3

Satan and CbrGirl x 2 << GOT ADDY

Chrome x 2

Meatwad x 1

Please send me your addy so when it come time to mail tix

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 3

Chrome x 2

Meatwad x 1

Please send me your addy so when it come time to mail tix

You can send BornSinner and QueenBee's tix to our address as well.

Guest MotoGP Tix
You can send BornSinner and QueenBee's tix to our address as well.

Noted :

BornSinner and Queen Bee x 2 << GOT ADDY ( Mail to Satan )

Chrome x 2 << Got ADDY

Meatwad x 1

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 3

Guest MotoGP Tix

Chrome added :

BornSinner and Queen Bee x 2 << GOT ADDY ( Mail to Satan )

Chrome x 2 << Got ADDY

Meatwad x 1

Top Gun x 1

Speed x 6

renegadmonk x 2

APCh8r x 3