Ohio Riders & TSBR - Red Bull Moto GP in Indy 9/12 - 9/14

Casper

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want 2 tickets! I am planning on camping there do i have to pay for that now? Or does the price include hotel? I can paypal $$$.

PM Sonny. The money does not including camping or hotel. Most of us are staying at a hotel. I think you can still PayPal him, but he charges a bit more for it (like a couple bucks).

I'm new here and just saw this post, so I'm jumping in kinda late.

If you guys need any help with restaurants, directions or any other kind of help with regards to Indy, just let me know and I'll help you out all that I can.

Looks like you got a decent price on a hotel. It's on the edge of the eastside 'hood, so bring locks for your bikes and trailers. There's a few restauranst within walking distance of that hotel, too - so that's good.

There's an AMA Flat track race on the Saturday night before the GP race and Speedway races on Friday night. Both are great forms of racing to watch, even for people that aren't really into them.

Eric

I'm new here and just saw this post, so I'm jumping in kinda late.

If you guys need any help with restaurants, directions or any other kind of help with regards to Indy, just let me know and I'll help you out all that I can.

Looks like you got a decent price on a hotel. It's on the edge of the eastside 'hood, so bring locks for your bikes and trailers. There's a few restauranst within walking distance of that hotel, too - so that's good.

There's an AMA Flat track race on the Saturday night before the GP race and Speedway races on Friday night. Both are great forms of racing to watch, even for people that aren't really into them.

Eric

Eric

I guessing you are going to be our tour guide for Indy.... Hook us up with the bike nights, cool rides, and hot spots....

Show us what Indy got

The Circle in the middle of downtown is where you'll wanna be. It'll be beyond packed with bikes as will most of downtown. That's where most of the bars and clubs are. Also a section of town called Broad Ripple has a few bars in it - mostly a younger crowd up there.

I'll make some maps of the areas if you'd like.

The Circle in the middle of downtown is where you'll wanna be. It'll be beyond packed with bikes as will most of downtown. That's where most of the bars and clubs are. Also a section of town called Broad Ripple has a few bars in it - mostly a younger crowd up there.

I'll make some maps of the areas if you'd like.

That would be awesome. A ton of us are going to be there for this.

Guest MotoGP Tix

This is a multi answer question..

There are 34 tix left...

I have sold 100 percent for sure 5 of those , money on its way

I have people that have sent LOTS of requests for tix ( just like this one )

So ill put it like this :

34 tix left

5 Sold, and waiting for money in the mail

8-12 or so that have showed pretty solid interest in the last week..

AND A TON that have asked, but havent followed thru..

At this point Id put the odds of selling all 100 of our tix at about 90 percent.

Guest MotoGP Tix
ok thanks, i don't want you to hold these, if you have buyers sell them. i just had a few people ask me about them and said i would look into it for them.

first to pay gets em...

So YES I have some , but for how long depends on how many follow thru

Guest MotoGP Tix
Do these tickets get you into the paddock area also?

Yes and NO

Is it like Mid OHIO, NO... No tix have that sort of access...

ALL tix have access to a passage way sort of, he showed me how it works, but no such thing as passes like at mid ohio...

there is a corporate event at 600 a ticket, but just to eat / party in the pits NO RIDERS...

Q Answered ?

Guest MotoGP Tix

Have you ever been to mid-ohio ? IT IS NOT LIKE THAT...

There is a corridor that the riders have to pass thru to get from the pitts to the track, that corridor is as close as your going to get to the riders...

YES they MIGHT have mercy and come over and sign, but then again they might not...

MY GUESS IS , dont count on it.. Other than this being the first year...

That, and more likely to have free time on FRIDAY / Saturday than Sunday