Riding Down through Cuyahoga Falls Valley

Decimation

Go through Mantua omw to work everyday, cop always looks at me when I'm on the bike lol.

I think I've been down just about every road around Ravenna and most of them residential with just a couple of twists and then nothing.

If you guys don't mind a slow guy tagging along with I'd love to join a ride.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should definitely organize another south of Canton ride, I'll try to actually make this one.

we'll make it happen. I like how those roads started until we had the first accident, the rain then the 2nd accident. My buddy that spilled on the cruiser is now a pansy so he won't be coming along this time

I need to finish off my tire and am planning on going south this weekend. Might end up in W.V. or possibly the Coshocton area south. If you guys do it soon someone keep me in the loop. If anyone has my # shoot me a text the day of. I try not to come on the forums all that much anymore. If I do it's just lurking.

we'll make it happen. I like how those roads started until we had the first accident, the rain then the 2nd accident. My buddy that spilled on the cruiser is now a pansy so he won't be coming along this time

we need to do this ride again anyway.. Tim never got to finish it with us :(.. we should do it for him. :)

I have a few of your numbers, but I rarely send out a text. I guess I'm going to have to start doing that. I made a post asking if anyone wanted to ride last night, and everyone posted that they wished they'd have gotten online to check the forums. This was, of course, after I was done with the ride.

I have a few of your numbers, but I rarely send out a text. I guess I'm going to have to start doing that. I made a post asking if anyone wanted to ride last night, and everyone posted that they wished they'd have gotten online to check the forums. This was, of course, after I was done with the ride.

yea feel free to text me whenever. I ran a few errands after work and then grilled up some dinner and by the time I fired up the computer it was too late. Takes me maybe 15mins tops to get to where the Lizard is in Peninsula

K, here's what I was talking about. Didn't know it was called diagonal rd, pretty sure someone already said something about it. It's not bad, but if you come to a 3-way fork in the road, just stay straight. Those splits are the ones that made me feel like I was having an epileptic fit.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=rt+14+and+diagonal+rd+intersection+ravenna,+ohio+44266&sll=41.220631,-81.301918&sspn=0.064431,0.110035&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Ohio+14+%26+Diagonal+Rd,+Streetsboro,+Portage,+Ohio+44241&ll=41.219728,-81.315093&spn=0.008054,0.013754&z=16

Haha, I've been on that fucked up road, epileptic fit describes it perfectly.

Takes me about 15-20 to get there from Ravenna. I have to take 14 to 303 to get there. I'll start sending out mass texts; that's the best way to really get people in a group, I guess.

yup mass text pretty much works well

If you folks would like to ride south sometime I would be happy to show you the way. I live 10 min from Atwood lake and have been riding this area for 22 years so I know where the good stuff is with no maps needed. Saturdays would be preferred (or fridays for anyone else lucky enough not working then) but could do it on a Sunday as well. I don't recommend riding down this way after sunset just because of all the deer down here.

We could meet up in Canton and I use to lead rides out of Monument park (Mckinley memorial) every Sunday in the past.

If you folks would like to ride south sometime I would be happy to show you the way. I live 10 min from Atwood lake and have been riding this area for 22 years so I know where the good stuff is with no maps needed. Saturdays would be preferred (or fridays for anyone else lucky enough not working then) but could do it on a Sunday as well. I don't recommend riding down this way after sunset just because of all the deer down here.

We could meet up in Canton and I use to lead rides out of Monument park (Mckinley memorial) every Sunday in the past.

I definitely would like to take you up on this at some point. I heard the Atwood area is pretty reasonable so I'd be down

I'm still in the process of finding a permanent home in this area but would love to join you guys if you get this planned out. Just got to get my which is in MI right now.

Putting an offer on a house in North Canton today so hopefully I'll be me active.

Been jonesing for some twisties...

I'm still in the process of finding a permanent home in this area but would love to join you guys if you get this planned out. Just got to get my which is in MI right now.

Putting an offer on a house in North Canton today so hopefully I'll be me active.

working on getting a redo on the canton ride as we speak :D

Good luck with that.. The meet and greet is this Saturday. Then afterwards we are going to go for a cruise in the valley..

Edited by hollywood3586

Then afterwards we are going to go for a cruise in the valley..

is this gonna be formal/pre planned. Or just a whoever wants to ride when its over kinda deal? either way I'm pretty sure I'm in if I don't have to lead :D