Ohio Riders got a "bad ride review"

Casper

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a PUD to me. Seriously if I want to see scenery I'd be cruising in my CAR! That's dangerous as fuck trying to soak up scenery while riding a bike. I ride for fun, not to cruise. I believe, once you cruise, you die. I will be 70 and STILL not cruising. I got 40 years left! ;)

How can anyone take that guys seriously is way beyond me.

Please Satan, can you introduce him to that new invention called "Spell-check", possibly even “Grammar-check�

If riding with a group of sports bikes is too scary, maybe he can join me on my scooter......but that might be too scary for him as well......

• 2 weeks later...
True story :stupid: Thats how I got my bike, guy was a "stunter" so he was mad cool yo, rode a wheelie for over 1/2 a mile, oil starved motor decided to spit out a con rod bearing. I bought the frame and plastic, threw a new motor in it. Not a bad deal on my end. Sucked for him.

do you have a problem with people that like to stunt ride?

not particularly, but this kid was doing 100mph stand up wheelies in jean shorts, tank top and a backwards ball cap while you've got a newborn, and 3 year old back at the house is kinda dumb. Plus you should look at my garagesee how it was painted :)