Any one from cleveland have snakes

wht_scorpion

Can you even keep a cobra as a pet? Most pet snakes that I know of are something you can take out and let wrap around you without fear of dying if you accidentally get bit. Dunno??

A Cobra to him is like a cat for us. Dude's got a Lion among other things :D

I see snakes sometimes...usually when I stop drinking.

I used to work with a guy who kept poisioness snakes, among other exotic animals. Years later, I found out he actaully died from a snake bite. True story. If you keep poisoness snakes, keep the antidote closer.

I see snakes sometimes...usually when I stop drinking.

I used to work with a guy who kept poisioness snakes, among other exotic animals. Years later, I found out he actaully died from a snake bite. True story. If you keep poisoness snakes, keep the antidote closer.

thats the frist thing you put in a frist aid kit

One of the guys that worked for me when I was in the Corps had a ball python, and ferrets. And yes, even after we told him they would and he denied it, his pets consolidated. He was distraught because he had the ferrets first and had them for years. But on the brigth side, it saved him on snake food for almost 2 months.

One of the guys that worked for me when I was in the Corps had a ball python, and ferrets. And yes, even after we told him they would and he denied it, his pets consolidated. He was distraught because he had the ferrets first and had them for years. But on the brigth side, it saved him on snake food for almost 2 months.

was one named Riki Tiki Tavi? :D

ok i know its a mongoose but mongoose, ferret....close enough

was one named Riki Tiki Tavi? :D

ok i know its a mongoose but mongoose, ferret....close enough

Ha! Methinks had the ferrets had any Riki in them, Jim would have found two stuffed furballs rather than a camel-backed python.

enlighten me as to the reward in keeping snakes, spiders, lizards, etc. as pets.

I understand fish - they're nice to look at, and easy to maintain (except cleanign the fucking tank -that's a bitch)

But these exotic pets are expensive, hard to maintain, and they're not exactly companions.

My dog comes when called, sits, stays, lays down, is happy to see me when I get home, whines when I leave, fetches a ball, catches a frisbee (about 20% of the time anyway...) and will curl up and take a nap with me.

what does a snake do? And if you're going to say, "eat a live mouse," I'm pretty sure my dog would do that too, if i let him...

enlighten me as to the reward in keeping snakes, spiders, lizards, etc. as pets.

I understand fish - they're nice to look at, and easy to maintain (except cleanign the fucking tank -that's a bitch)

But these exotic pets are expensive, hard to maintain, and they're not exactly companions.

My dog comes when called, sits, stays, lays down, is happy to see me when I get home, whines when I leave, fetches a ball, catches a frisbee (about 20% of the time anyway...) and will curl up and take a nap with me.

what does a snake do? And if you're going to say, "eat a live mouse," I'm pretty sure my dog would do that too, if i let him...

wht_scorpion said its all on training and how to handle a animal like this and to study about animals. It just like riding a motorcycle on a highway you will never know when your time is up stupid people in cars could just end your life. you were out to enjoy a day of riding so why do it.

I'm terrified of snakes... As far as lizards go I have two bearded dragons. I got one 3 years back when I moved into a house with my buddy. He sneezes and needs benadryl if he even sees a dog or cat. Anyways I got the beardie due to I've always had dogs, cats, birds, etc growing up in my parents house. The dragons arent aggressive nor poisonous. They are up when you are up and sleep when you sleep. Very very nice pets as long as you handle them. They are great around kids. The only time they act aggressive is towards each other due to they are both males and want to beat the fuck outa one another.

To the OP you must be one crazy s.o.b. My dads lawyer had a white tiger and some other crazy animals. The tiger was like a big kitty cat to him but with a lot of muscle and weight behind it.