July 31, 2008 (LED) NO GARAGE RENTAL

August 23, 2008 (Twilight LED-4:30PM-8:30PM) NO GARAGE RENTAL

September 18, 2008 (Twilight LED-4:30PM-8:30PM) NO GARAGE RENTAL

Look at them Juicy Twilight days! :metal:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice twilight days... WTF with no garage rental.. how the hell am I supposed to run my tire warmers.

I gots a Geny for sale!!!

No garage is because we'll pit off hot pit lane. There will be either cars sharing part of the day (1st half usually) and then returing the next day and they get garage priority.

Always been that way.

I'm serious about the generator for sale...

BUT, you can access outlets on hot pit, too. No charge.

Now where be these outlets? Never seen them before. Everybody runs obnoxiously loud generators.

Hot pit. The wall where the AMA teams are usually up against. Every 20 feet or so there is a junction box with 2-4 outlets...

Generators need to be on LONG cords to put well away from the pit area. Guys don't get this idea...

hell yea! can't wait totear it up again this year. you gonna keep that bike brian? mine's headin off to get the motor done here in the next week. i have a feeling that straight away wont be such an advantage for ya this year... :)

hell yea! can't wait totear it up again this year. you gonna keep that bike brian? mine's headin off to get the motor done here in the next week. i have a feeling that straight away wont be such an advantage for ya this year... :)

I'm still trying to sell her. Not a good time of year. I don't mind keeping it, though...

Who's building the motor?

frankenfield, he's workin at Ducati of Indy for Matt Carr. gonna get her built and then dial in the suspension as well. this thing is gonna be a ROCKET! just hope i can hit enough rounds to get the points so i can race the mid-0 FX race

Watch www.sportbiketracktime.com and join up and look at the schedule. I know that Mid-Ohio has a TENTATIVE schedule up as stated in the thread, but you can join the forum at STT and ask away.

Since you are a "noob" as you put it, join a Novice group and try and get a 2 day event in. That way, you get the most bang for your buck and you'll get the nerves settled for the second day so you can have a ton of fun.

Just find an instructor like Drew (Owndjoo) and myself and we will be more than willing to help!!

So Drew... what all you getting done to the motor?

I suspect a true SS build. Bottom up...

It'll be pretty good - probably in the 120 range rear wheel... Now, I guess I have to use the entire pull of the throttle on the back straight!!! No more half throttle to stay behind or let you stay closer!!!

HA!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you can go a day when we all go :dunno:

Wait till march-ish and there will be more discussion about a day then. just save $50 a month and u will be good to go by then! You can even share a garage with me free of charge since its your first time! :D

F you drew and your 120ponies on the 600 and F you even more Lizard and your 145 on your 750. I will be sitting right there at the 125 mark with my 750. but, I still get my ass handed to me by that facker drew, chris, and lizardlicker.

This year things will change... Im going big or going home crying. probably with a cast or two.

Tire warmers get delivered today.. should I throw them on and go for a spin. :) :) :)

Lizard check your pm's

Well you can go a day when we all go :dunno:

Wait till march-ish and there will be more discussion about a day then. just save $50 a month and u will be good to go by then! You can even share a garage with me free of charge since its your first time! :D

Thanks Yota, just might take you up on that offer. $50 will only cover the trackday itself.. dont have boots, suit, or the right gloves.. I do have a leather jacket that might zip to pants though, guess I could go that route. Will just have to make sure I get the right pants.

And thanks for the info about the Novice groups Lizard

F you drew and your 120ponies on the 600 and F you even more Lizard and your 145 on your 750. I will be sitting right there at the 125 mark with my 750. but, I still get my ass handed to me by that facker drew, chris, and lizardlicker.

This year things will change... Im going big or going home crying. probably with a cast or two.

Tire warmers get delivered today.. should I throw them on and go for a spin. :) :) :)

Lizard check your pm's

I only have 138-139 on pump gas... Now, I go and put in U4, I am wheelies all day out of turn one. Yes, one...

I suspect a true SS build. Bottom up...

It'll be pretty good - probably in the 120 range rear wheel... Now, I guess I have to use the entire pull of the throttle on the back straight!!! No more half throttle to stay behind or let you stay closer!!!

HA!!!!!!!!!!!

bingo! i was gonna go a lil more wild, but the cams haven't really helped out on other builds. so we are goin with a true SS bottom up build. and you are right on with the hp. should be a rocket of a gsxr compared to before.

bingo! i was gonna go a lil more wild, but the cams haven't really helped out on other builds. so we are goin with a true SS bottom up build. and you are right on with the hp. should be a rocket of a gsxr compared to before.

Im just not all that familiar what is involved with an SS build..

port, valves, valve springs, over bore, head gasket, block plate, cams, pistons, rods, crank????

What all does it include?