that dude is back

that dude

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back, I see that you've changed your avatar, you realize now that the last of the use I had for you left with that augmented chest. Now you go sit at the kids table and let the adults talk for a while ummkay.

People cried to the mods

Damn 500 views 50 comments? Who loves dude. Gimme some love

people

People are just trying to figure out why the hell you came back. You don't like anyone on here and no one can stand you. You want to be a dick to everyone then turn around and whine.

Td is just trying to keep up with those of us who still ride. His crossover sport bike scared him too bad, so he had to sell it. This is just the old, balding man's way of tryin to keep up with the young people.

Knock it off with the lightly veiled threat insinuations, or I'll bounce your ass again

I've given you plenty of warnings this last week. You're outta rope

Oooohh....more mod-muscle flexing.

Maybe TD and Todd#43 are the same person? One left, one came back to 'reinvent' themselves?

Yeah.

Go with that.

Gonna stalk him now too?

Both you and TD need to get a life and quit with your narcissistic bs. As everyone else has stated you like no one here, contribute nothing, bitch about everything and dislike how the board is moderated. Just STFU and move along.

Many people love me here. I do contribute. I'm not leaving anytime soon. I would love to meet many on here, welcoming them with open arms. I'm really not a dick head. That's your opinion and perception. Btw why did this thread get moved again?