Infamous Kentucky Route this Sunday (8/8)

AfroCBR

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be leading a group into the depths of Kentucky this upcoming Sunday (mainly routes 10 and 22). I would love to have a couple more OR members join us if at all possible. As of now I have a total of 3 including myself. As always, the more the merrier! We will be heading out of Dayton (wright state university area) at approximately 10am, and should hit the route around 11am. Hit me up if you are "down with the brown" as they say! It's gonna be amazing! Hope to see you all there! :)

Edited by AfroCBR

ride safe man. the car club people have been all over the backwoods this weekend. douche bags in 911's blow turns and not allowing anyone to pass.

i am sure i will see you at some point during the day.

damn....that's not good....I shall see you there my man...any other takers?!

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be leading a group into the depths of Kentucky this upcoming Sunday (mainly routes 10 and 22). I would love to have a couple more OR members join us if at all possible. As of now I have a total of 3 including myself. As always, the more the merrier! We will be heading out of Dayton (wright state university area) at approximately 10am, and should hit the route around 11am. Hit me up if you are "down with the brown" as they say! It's gonna be amazing! Hope to see you all there! :)

How were the roads?

Didn't get a chance to ride.... Everyone bailed :nono:

But.....I'm doing it this Sunday...with or without people...post up a time yu want to leave at. :D

Sorry I certainly would like to join you, but I have to decline.

I have a long trip scheduled starting Thursday of next week, and I have bad nerve damage in both of my hands, so I am nursing them for the upcoming trip.

Thanks again for the offer!

Troy

This sounds fun. I go to Wright State as well, so I could certainly meet up there. However, until school starts, my job makes me their bitch. Nonetheless, lemme know if you plan on another ride?

I just posted in your welcome section....hit me up brother...i want to ride today!

• 3 weeks later...