Q-S-&-L Bike Night 08/11/10... THE BIG ONE

mrbret

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll stop in for a bit to see the band, been wanting to for a while now but work always seems to get in the way. I might meet you guys at CC. If you havn't seen a black Bonneville by the time you're ready to head to QS&L, just take off. I'll get there eventually and start looking for the group of bikes with OR stickers on them :D And if anyone notices the white guy with a shaved head and a huge scar on the right side of his forehead / head...that's me :cool: With a little luck I'll get to meet some of you finally.

I'm gonna try to make the CC meetup. Roll out of cc at 6:30 - 6:45, is that how I read between the lines that Cheech drew so clearly? I'm not sure if the 2 fiddy can haul my ass up there fast enough to make it by then, depending on when the wife makes it home so that I can leave.

I'm gonna try to make the CC meetup. Roll out of cc at 6:30 - 6:45, is that how I read between the lines that Cheech drew so clearly? I'm not sure if the 2 fiddy can haul my ass up there fast enough to make it by then, depending on when the wife makes it home so that I can leave.

You misunderestimate the two-fiddy. :) If you're not there when we roll out, we'll leave a space for you.

Good sign this morning--- the hubby mentioned this event and said he hopes the weather is good for the ride.:D

He also said 'I REFUSE TO CAGE IT' --- oh, that was said lastnight right before we got in the car to make a trip to Lowe's. Yeahhh.. real hard core rebel that guy is.:rolleyes:

You've not been there before have you?? That describes about half the crowd.

:lol:The last time I went to QS&L for bike night was like 4 years ago. I never particularly enjoyed that bike night. I'm really just going tonight to see the band and maybe run across some of you guys. Besides, my scar's pretty hard to miss. Starts at my eyebrow and goes up my forehead and along the top of my head almost to the back of my skull, and just about even with my right ear on the side. Almost died to get it too, I'm very proud of it. :D

JMWILDI, I've got a mean Circumcission scar too if you wanna see?

Did the doc screw up and cut too much off? I heard about a kid that happened to years ago. His parents had him surgically altered to have a chick's plumbing and they raised him as a girl. That wasn't you was it? :eek:

Besides, my scar's pretty hard to miss. Starts at my eyebrow and goes up my forehead and along the top of my head almost to the back of my skull, and just about even with my right ear on the side. Almost died to get it too, I'm very proud of it. :D

Harry Potter?? :wtf:

Looks like there's a pretty good size storm gettin' ready to move through between us & cBus....

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/inte ... ation=true

I'm sure Bret will be along with the map shortly,

:D

Hello all. I am new to the board and interested in meeting up tomorrow to ride to Bike night. Could someone post up the general area of the Old Circuit City you will be departing from? Thanks

Here's the map of where to meet up (A) & the road trip ride over to QS&L (B) for any newbies or people that are unsure of when / where.

qslmap.jpg

I'm sure bitches with be jealous as fuck when you see me rolling up on my new rain ride:

upimg4%5CMotorcycle-Umbrella-_120124.jpg