Q-S-&-L Bike Night 08/11/10... THE BIG ONE

mrbret

It is clear that you are a groupie.... "Groupie" One who follows a band show to show and performs sexual acts with at least one band member. Sooooo MJ = GROUPIE :D

Howie cannot be the groupie, he's in the band.

And I've got class 6-10 :(

MJ, you know I have nothing but love for ya, but Todd's got this nailed. Think of it this way, you got in on the ground floor so you get first dibs to accept or reject future groupies and who gets to come on the tour bus (now to be formally known as the shaggin' wagon)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the deal with this bike giveaway?

they got this bike, right? And the deal is you buy these pieces of paper, lets just call them tickets. You hold on to the ticket, walk around and look at bikes, drink, look at your ticket, drink again, hit on gen3flygirl, drink again, dodge flygirl's fists of fury, look at your ticket, look at more bikes, and drink again. At the end of the night, a big Italian guy that looks like Mario will come up on stage and read some numbers. At this point, you look at your 3 tickets even though you only bought one (I know 2 are fuzzy, just look at the one in the middle) and if the numbers don't match what Mario on stage is saying, you grumble, finish your drink, leave a 5ft burnout out of spite, and ride home.

I really want to come tomorrow but I need a volunteer to bring my wheelchair. Anyone gonna cage it for sure?? I am crossing my fingers the rain will hold off.

You said you live around Sawmill right?

If I can take it over early(4ish) with our sound gear, I got ya. PM me if this will work and I'll get you my info.

Only two ways outta the groupie life MJ. Either you quit knockin boots with Howie or he gives you a ring. Sorry girl thats just how it is. I vote he gives ya the ring cuz lets face it .... he's not gonna score a better one.

Quit making shit weird. :nono:

Only two ways outta the groupie life MJ. Either you quit knockin boots with Howie or he gives you a ring. Sorry girl thats just how it is. I vote he gives ya the ring cuz lets face it .... he's not gonna score a better one.

Not a groupie.:p How about WAG? Supporter? Aficionado?

Groupies like guys because they are bands because they have no identity themselves.

MJ likes us because we just happen to be cool guys:cool: and her boyfriend joined AFTER they were already dating.

I like having her and the other attractive females that attend our shows up and dancing. Makes our life more fun when performing. If they don't like the word groupie, let's refrain from using it so our scenery doesn't get ruined.

Except Jagr, keep your sig. It's funny. ;)

Hello all. I am new to the board and interested in meeting up tomorrow to ride to Bike night. Could someone post up the general area of the Old Circuit City you will be departing from? Thanks

I'm sure Bret will be along with the map shortly, but the short version is instead of turning into the QS&L parking lot, you turn the opposite way onto Lyra Rd. At the first left opening (even though it has a sign saying you can't turn left, more of a suggestion really), turn and you'll be staring us in the face. There is a Mattress Plus in that strip as well.

@cheech- your going to feel my fist of furry for not bringing me beer made with the tears of girl scouts

If I can take it over early(4ish) with our sound gear, I got ya. PM me if this will work and I'll get you my info.

Bkizz - if you don't want to head up this early pm me and I can help you out

Actually, I just talked to my sis and she is gonna take the bike up tomorrow. See you guys there!

Not a groupie.:p How about WAG? Supporter? Aficionado?

Groupies like guys because they are bands because they have no identity themselves.

MJ likes us because we just happen to be cool guys:cool: and her boyfriend joined AFTER they were already dating.

I like having her and the other attractive females that attend our shows up and dancing. Makes our life more fun when performing. If they don't like the word groupie, let's refrain from using it so our scenery doesn't get ruined.

Except Jagr, keep your sig. It's funny. ;)

:lol: appreciate it :)

APWAMS - awesome person who attends most shows.... how about that? :D

they got this bike, right? And the deal is you buy these pieces of paper, lets just call them tickets. You hold on to the ticket, walk around and look at bikes, drink, look at your ticket, drink again, hit on gen3flygirl, drink again, dodge flygirl's fists of fury, look at your ticket, look at more bikes, and drink again. At the end of the night, a big Italian guy that looks like Mario will come up on stage and read some numbers. At this point, you look at your 3 tickets even though you only bought one (I know 2 are fuzzy, just look at the one in the middle) and if the numbers don't match what Mario on stage is saying, you grumble, finish your drink, leave a 5ft burnout out of spite, and ride home.

That sounds like my kinda party. Cool if I meet some of you guys at the CC spot? Pretty sure I won't know anyone there, and probably wouldn't recognize any of you in person except that Shallowtail groupie from the Boneyard pics. I'd be "riding" a black LBTS Tundra.

That sounds like my kinda party. Cool if I meet some of you guys at the CC spot? Pretty sure I won't know anyone there, and probably wouldn't recognize any of you in person except that Shallowtail groupie from the Boneyard pics. I'd be "riding" a black LBTS Tundra.

Not at all, be happy to have you.