car shop owners/friends

that dude

Rather pay someone who knows what the he'll is going on.

I acted a little bit in high school, I could fake it if you wanted to pay me.

I know with the garage my dad and I use here in Columbus they will let you provide the parts and they provide the labor for customization and performance mods.

If you've got someone you like going to, ask them if they can work something out with you. Sorry I don't know anyone up there to help you out.

In all seriousness it doesn't seem to be much more difficult than installing fog lights.

i might have a hookup on getting the parts, but probably not install. Doing the HID conversions aren't very difficult especially in a truck unless you want to go the projector route. I know my buddy is mainly performance shit but I'll look into whether or not he can get some sort of deal on lights

Most of those kits are very easy to do. Just like Hoblick said, they should be plug and play. The most difficult part would be to find a spot to mount the transformers. We don't really mess with them at my shop normally, but have done them a couple of times. It all varies as far as installation. But it is not too tough. I would save some $$, and do it on your own.