Need Ohio Riders event pics

Casper

How can me and my wife get in on all this fun?:drink:

great pics!!

lol like your gonna drink!!!...need to make sure those parties are 420 friendly, or al least a "spot" ;).....and yea let me know on THAT one.....i've been getin invited to some, im just an antisocial fag sometimes :(

lol like your gonna drink!!!...need to make sure those parties are 420 friendly, or al least a "spot" ;).....and yea let me know on THAT one.....i've been getin invited to some, im just an antisocial fag sometimes :(

Yeah dick. I always invite your ass out but you never come out and play. You know I don't care about your habits.

Yeah dick. I always invite your ass out but you never come out and play. You know I don't care about your habits.

hey thats what i like to hear!!!!! That could ghelp a bit too!!! :)....but yea, i am a bit anti social/quiet.....yea maybe the smokin, im just anti social sometimes :(

thanks man!!!!

If you get a circle going, make sure you bring a hacky sack! :grin: I used to be addicted...