need squidly advice

SpeedTriple44444

I'm on the fence about even trying. I have no reason to do it other than to say I did it.

It is a lot of fun. It's just something I want to do... don't know why exactly. I have dreams about it sometimes.

You can't tell me you haven't done it accidentally on that bike. :D

My front wheel is constantly coming up a few inches off the ground unintentionally.

It is a lot of fun. It's just something I want to do... don't know why exactly. I have dreams about it sometimes.

You can't tell me you haven't done it accidentally on that bike. :D

My front wheel is constantly coming up a few inches off the ground unintentionally.

Honestly, only once that I can think of. I'm pretty slow off the clutch for that exact reason.

When I was a little younger and had my zx7 and Hawk 650nt that's all I wanted to do but now that I'm 32yrs. and have a 7month old I'd rather be boring! I don't mind carrying the front wheel off the ground a little but never got into hitting the balance point! I have a couple friends I used to ride with that grew up on dirt bikes and could pretty much ride on one wheel as long as they wanted!