Last minute ..quick romp Saturday 8-14-10

InyaAzz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to roll, but my riding skills aren't up to par so to speak. I don't want to hold anybody up.

I try not to exclude anyone. But to be honest..I'm trying to get back as soon as possible. If you're willing to do 70 or so in the straights and pass on double yellow then there's no problem. I will wait for you or anyone else at the next stop or if I suspect there's a problem. There WILL be another rider coming who is still learning, so don't feel bad.

It's up to you.

I try not to exclude anyone. But to be honest..I'm trying to get back as soon as possible. If you're willing to do 70 or so in the straights and pass on double yellow then there's no problem. I will wait for you or anyone else at the next stop or if I suspect there's a problem. There WILL be another rider coming who is still learning, so don't feel bad.

It's up to you.

then i might be in, i meet all of the criteria. now the only other question is the big downer... is it all back roady not so much major freeway? yes, i still only have my temps.... FML.

i swear i was going to go take the test a couple weeks back, but i got my hot tub....

One of these days we will get in a full ride to coshocton. NIce to meet the Mikes today. both had nice bikes. Capitan yeah it is hard to keep up with a zx10 passing cars. Fun while it lasted, hope downed rider is alright and heals up quick. She is gonna feel it in the a.m. for sure. What a d-bag that trailer guy was $450 for a ride back to cleveland!! Have fun loading the remains onto the trailer.

rider has a trailer in cleveland. didnt see the point of worrying about bringing it back. bike is a total loss. adjuster can look at it in coshocton.

she's ok...but stiffening up. you know how that goes. sometime during the night she will hate life. she's verrrry lucky....just narrowly missed a tree. walking away from a total loss is a win in my book. you can always buy another bike.

i wont get into details about what happened...if she says its ok i'll tell all. pics tomorrow...i need a nap.