Ohio River ride 8-21-10

Meanie

I am planning to ride to Pomeroy this Saturday. We will be leaving Pataskala around 9-9:30 in the morning. We'll stop in Lancaster to pick up another group at a spot yet to be determined. From there we are making a straight run down 33 to Pomeroy. We are eating at the Wild Horse in Pomeroy and then riding back. Here is a link to the Wild Horse Cafe:

http://thewildhorsecafe.net/

I know there are other ways to get there but 33 is the route we are taking.

We will be attending the dyno tune night at Average Joes Saturday Night.

Let me know if your interested.

no problem. We made the ride down there 3 times last year and it was fun. I'll probably do at least one more this year. Maybe you guys can make it then. I'm also watching the weather on this one. Supposedly it's going to rain.

Ok, so the weather is looking ok for tomorrow. 40% chance of scattered T-storms starting around 4-5p. But I am still up in the air on this because my daughter woke up sick this morning. I should know more this afternoon. If she has strep throat I won't be able to do the ride, if its just a cold then I'll probably still go. I'll post up more information when I know more.

Moose, are you going to be able to go if we end up going?