Ohio River Ride...Second attempt.

Meanie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that sounds good, 9:30 at the Sunoco in Pickerington. I'll edit the original post. What bike are you taking?

Ill be on the warrior

my wife will be with me

and there should atleast be a Vrod with me maybe another harley and maybe the white fury

come on curby.. do what the man says lol

oh and change of plans.. im hearing the top half of 555 is shit right now, so i re routed us around it and we will pick it up after 550

Ok I see what you did there.....

I'm thinking I should probably call down there and reserve seating, it sounds like we are going to have a decent sized group.

edit: Ok I reserved it for 15- 20 people around noon.

Edited by Meanie

I think we have about 16 people total with 12 bikes.

Meanie

MSeb13

My father-in-law and possibly one of his friends

Hoblick/Wife and possibly 3 friends with 2 relatives meeting us in Pomeroy

A co-worker and his girlfriend and his Father

Danballa

XFZ

Am I missing anyone other than Curby, who needs to get his shit together and ride with us?

I'm thinking I should probably call down there and reserve seating, it sounds like we are going to have a decent sized group.

edit: Ok I reserved it for 15- 20 people around noon.

right on..

should be a fun ride..

debating to put the baffles back in or not :D

Sorry, have not been actively following developments. Still in Oklahoma. :wtf: I will get us back to Columbus no problem. ( 7 -284-124-681-33A) My thought was to pick up 33 in Athens for a quick (?) run home. One thing though, I doubt that we'll get to Pomeroy by noon on the triple nickle run if we are still in Picktown at 9:30. This ride has gone from slabbing it to a hell of a work out.:D Is everyone up for this?

if i didn't have so much shit going on Saturday i would be there. just a bad weekend. Have fun fellas.

Hob, those come with baffles... ? fucker didn't give me any.

yup they did , but they arent bubb jugg huggers, they are samson ripsaws.. and they baffles dont come with them originally, they are add ons.. i just put them in tonight, gonna take it for a test ride tomorrow and see how it sounds, feels..

i really think the warrior has a cam kit in it already, i havent seen another warrior dyno what mine did with just intake/exhaust mods..

what did yours dyno at with the cams and all your mods?

Never mind. I just read through the posts. Hoblick has a good route. 2.5 hours are plenty. Life is good.:o

I've never been on 555, as I'm sure quite a few of the people that are going haven't been there either. I will bring up the rear and run my own pace. Which I'm sure will be what most of the people will be doing. We'll see how it goes. If we're late, we're late. I just don't want this to be an "eventful" trip.

I've never been on 555, as I'm sure quite a few of the people that are going haven't been there either. I will bring up the rear and run my own pace. Which I'm sure will be what most of the people will be doing. We'll see how it goes. If we're late, we're late. I just don't want this to be an "eventful" trip.

its not a race... im not looking to be speed racer this weekend and neither are the guys coming with me, just want to be out on some nice roads for a nice ride