Saturday 8/28 ride?

Bad324

Hmm..I was contemplating posting this up...

I need to scout a ride for a group of bikes I'm leading to 555 in a couple of weeks. It was originally just going to be me and one other bike...get down there and back ASAP. There might be some wrong turns here or there..and I might stop to take notes. I didn't want to make it public (looks like I just did) because I won't have time to worry about keeping a group together. I need to get there and back ASAP.

I'm looking at a 10 hr ride...or a little less if I alter the second half of the route.

Anybody around NEO planning anything? As of now I have the day free and trying to find something to do, obviously preferably ride

Brian, I might be able to ride for a few hours on saturday. I'm trying to get some plans together with Matt & Holly for an overnight trip to Sandusky (Cedar Point), but that shouldn't be until later in the afternoon. If I can get out for a ride early I'll definitely let you know.

Hmm..I was contemplating posting this up...

I need to scout a ride for a group of bikes I'm leading to 555 in a couple of weeks. It was originally just going to be me and one other bike...get down there and back ASAP. There might be some wrong turns here or there..and I might stop to take notes. I didn't want to make it public (looks like I just did) because I won't have time to worry about keeping a group together. I need to get there and back ASAP.

I'm looking at a 10 hr ride...or a little less if I alter the second half of the route.

Can't go this weekend but I am interested in the ride in a couple of weeks. Post it up or did you already. We did 555 last Sunday & it was alright except for a little sand (sliding is fun if you don't crash) on a couple of curves. There was still the detour just past Zanesville (Take 60 east of the river for a ways, take the 2nd bridge over,then cut over on 669 west to 555. Its better than the official detour). Whoever's going this weekend have an excellent ride.

Brian, I might be able to ride for a few hours on saturday. I'm trying to get some plans together with Matt & Holly for an overnight trip to Sandusky (Cedar Point), but that shouldn't be until later in the afternoon. If I can get out for a ride early I'll definitely let you know.

sweet keep me updated

We're gonna be rollin' through there around that time (IF I can get the other person up and ready to rock), but I have a set list of roads I need to hit so I can scout them for a future ride.

What's the list? I've probably ridden them before ;)