.50 cal sniper, 1 mile kill shot

chevysoldier

Nothing to envy. My spotter, crazy Mexican named Eligio Castillo, tells me in an OP-FP we are stuck in, under observation, in full ghillie, till nitefall. "Hey, I gotta pee." Well hell, no real options here, so I say "go for it, piss". He says "OK.... I did" Now he's on the spotting scope on my right hip & now my Leg gets all warm & wet... and I have to go, so I did. A day later we meet up with our parent elemnet and a old , crusty SF Master SGT is talking to us and said " WTF STINKS?" My spotter says, "That's just us, we pee on each other." He responds "Typical Snipers, you guys are all sick bastards." Thanks, Lee, one of the high points of my military career.

Oh man that's some funny shit, thanks for the laugh. sounds like fun!! :lol:

It's pretty entertaining. If you got points for creative use of profanity while shooting we'd win EVERY time.

True statement. I think Im probably the only one to ever stand up after firing my string of shots and throw my boonie and yell "Are these targets regulation size or what.. WTF" :) At least everyone gets a good laugh when Im there.

Patches O'Houlihan: Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?

Peter La Fleur: Probably not.

Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4n8RcJPEEav9CADUibIMHlV3R1sFG4IJVLlPkGaVFxsQKNV4&t=1&usg=__uM-wDbF-S980OgYM8ihybXDpvEc=

Edited by flounder

If I come to Thunder valley would I be allowed to watch? or is there not much for a spectator to see besides little holes in far away targets?

In theory you could come, but I'm pretty sure there is a pretty firm no douchebaggery allowed rule. Flounder gets charged double for that reason.

True statement. I think Im probably the only one to ever stand up after firing my string of shots and throw my boonie and yell "Are these targets regulation size or what.. WTF" :) At least everyone gets a good laugh when Im there.

I really should've used that excuse today, it was bad.

Harsh dicki

Yep.

Seriously tho, you can go watch. Spectators are welcome, just remember to bring hearing protection. Usually there is a spare spotting scope or set of binoculars that you can watch the targets in. It's pretty cool to stand there, hear a suppressed rifle go off, spotter call a hit, then a second later hear the steel ring.