Shoot at my house Sunday the 12th.

MidgetTodd

I was actually going to start a thread about if people were interested in getting something Class3 and what it takes to get it done. Allot of people think its illegal but its not. You just have to have patience and wait for all the paperwork to get approved. On average, the minimum amount of time it will take is about 4months but 6 is more likely.

i tagged along with john an josh thanks for having me out. was my first time shooting anything other then a 22.. so was fun as heck shooting the clays.

Damn wish you'dve said you were on here. Didn't know you were everybody was asking who's who to put screen names with faces we all thought you were one of Johns friends and not on the board.

Damn wish you'dve said you were on here. Didn't know you were everybody was asking who's who to put screen names with faces we all thought you were one of Johns friends and not on the board.

i did say i was srturbo but dont post much. no worries thanks again for makign me shit my self with those bomb things you had :bow:

I have blisters on my hands from shooting so much this month lol

He keeps saying it's from shoot which is true but only part of the story. It's because he's spanking his pud.

Now the truth comes out as to why he was taking so many pictures with his phone of Flounder!

:wackit: <-- I don't know why but put a camo hat on and it would look like kawi.

:D