Shoot at my house Sunday the 12th.

MidgetTodd

We have a great video of Shawn about soiling his jeans as the sniper attack on the Tannerite bottle made him jump about 6 feet. :)

The video is funny as shit. I guess you could say I was caught a bit off guard. :D

The last person i would gave thought would put 11 out if the sky was ben lol

He had a sweet gun for his 11 bird run. ;) The old Ithaca is a fine all arounder.

Thanks Todd and Kim for another great round of blowin shit up. It sounded like WWIII.

It's bad enough I embarrass you on a bike, you didn't need me down there to show you how to shoot too. :p:D If I wasn't busy (and broke) today, I may've joined you and your reindeer games.

If you didn't go out every stinkin' Friday and Saturday night spending you money on shemale hookers and blow you'd be able to come out with the big boys. :D

PM sent Kevin.

And 2 things.......

1) 30 peeps showed up, damn. That was ALOT of ammo.

2) Flounder, intensional or coincidence I don't know but.......... no photo editing needed. Every pic Kim took that you were in you were either looking away or obscured be one object or another. Don't know how that happened but Kim said "I'm sorry I hope he doesn't get mad" I told her "nope he'll thank you"

PM sent Kevin.

And 2 things.......

1) 30 peeps showed up, damn. That was ALOT of ammo.

2) Flounder, intensional or coincidence I don't know but.......... no photo editing needed. Every pic Kim took that you were in you were either looking away or obscured be one object or another. Don't know how that happened but Kim said "I'm sorry I hope he doesn't get mad" I told her "nope he'll thank you"

Ive learned to avoid the camera better then anyone. I am the secret squirrel.. :)