Selling a gun to an individual

Bad324

this thread is full of fucktards who like to randomly think they know what the fuck they are talking about.

that's me alright: f'tard, randomly thinking, and not knowing a thing about the topic at hand - just posting for posting's sake.

hat.

• Upvote 1

this thread is full of fucktards who like to randomly think they know what the fuck they are talking about.

With your impressive knowledge base on ....., well just about everything, you must be infinitely successful both entrepreneurialy and personally. Thank you for you.

• Upvote 2

sweet he is both. He is an acquaintance of mine, just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing or that somehow it wouldn't get traced back to me if it was used in a crime or some shit. I kinda doubt it knowing him but I guess you never know....I'm paranoid sometimes :lol:

FHK is convicted felon :D

man fuck taking down any information. the law does not require you to do any of that crap. im not gonna make anyone sign anything so that the cops can go track him down 5 years down the road. they can do their own work.

To that dude i just ignore you. Go away grown ups are talking here.

What I'm getting from you guys is its legal to sell guns to people who can't legally own one? Sounds like that would be a good way to make some money kinda like selling drugs.

• Upvote 1

To that dude i just ignore you. Go away grown ups are talking here.

What I'm getting from you guys is its legal to sell guns to people who can't legally own one? Sounds like that would be a good way to make some money kinda like selling drugs.

yup you should do it. been doing it for years. beats working.

real simple. go read the laws then come back and talk to us who know the law my man.

yup you should do it. been doing it for years. beats working.

real simple. go read the laws then come back and talk to us who know the law my man.

It is unlawful to recklessly sell, lend, give, or furnish any firearm to any person who may not possess a firearm, or who is under the influence of alcohol or any drug of abuse.

So, you just admitted to knowingly selling firearms to people who can't legally buy them. Awesome.

For what it's worth. I traded some guns for a dirt bike last year, with some craigslister. Call me paranoid or what you want, but I............

-Asked for I.D.

-Recorded serial #s of guns on contract

-Recorded amount paid (in my case, what each gun was valued at, bike too) on contract

-Recorded VIN of bike on contract

-Threw in some general release of liability B.S.

-Had him sign in front of witness

Better safe than sorry, all this shit was free to do, handwritten. What can it hurt, if it gives you (or me) a little peace of mind?

If your friend is a know crack head who has been picked up for beating his wife don't sell him the gun! LOL! Holster threads are fun start one up. good luck finding a left handed holster for the gun(being a newer model) And I dont use laser sights, night sights are better, they don't let the bad guy see where you are at!

• Upvote 1

If your friend is a know crack head who has been picked up for beating his wife don't sell him the gun! LOL! Holster threads are fun start one up. good luck finding a left handed holster for the gun(being a newer model) And I dont use laser sights, night sights are better, they don't let the bad guy see where you are at!

True story us lefties are way over looked when it comes to the firearm industries