guess whos back

that dude

over moderation........ its what we do just ask around ;)

I love when people come from larger sites and can't believe what people are allowed to get away with here. Then we have people here bitching about us not letting them do anything and over moderating everything. :lol:

he's been on at least 2 rides i've been on. he's a kewl guy. also, he has made my home a certified "explosion due to broken natural gas furnace" free area.

at this point, he's just fucking with everyone for personal amusement. like so many other things (movies, gang bangs, major disasters), I will just sit back and enjoy the flying popcorn.

when i get lonely, i read my copy of the nuosu thread that i saved. does anyone have page 3 and 5? (i think there were more pages, but i only saw up to page 5)

i'm confused again, are you talking about yourself?

your threads/comments are confusing and indirect

Intentional, I'm sure.

I'm here if anyone wants to meet. Local for many. I have offered people to come out . Charity what's that? Please bro

Come on down for a group ride sometime! Hell, we turn poker runs into fun, bike breaking, rain soaked fun!

I forgot, the only charity you know is the union, but that's all I'll say about that, that's your choice.

Awe your winking at that dude. Everyone loves that dude

That's funny, because pretty much everyone here loves MJ as well!

he's been on at least 2 rides i've been on. he's a kewl guy. also, he has made my home a certified "explosion due to broken natural gas furnace" free area.

at this point, he's just fucking with everyone for personal amusement. like so many other things (movies, gang bangs, major disasters), I will just sit back and enjoy the flying popcorn.

when i get lonely, i read my copy of the nuosu thread that i saved. does anyone have page 3 and 5? (i think there were more pages, but i only saw up to page 5)

Oh, I believe he's alright, just not around here. Instead of coming back "in yo face, y'all" maybe he should just start posting in thread that are NOT all about the drama?

That's funny, because pretty much everyone here loves MJ as well!

Oh, I believe he's alright, just not around here. Instead of coming back "in yo face, y'all" maybe he should just start posting in thread that are NOT all about the drama?

She's soooo hot , I'm sure you do all love her like myself