A final goodbye from That Dude.

jagr

Just invited him to come find me since I am local and all, told him where I hang out most of the time and asked him to join me and he can back up all those tough words he had to say. I am eagerly awaiting a reply.

Make sure you have someone with a video camera there too.

oh and for anyone interested I came across this number and if you happen to call it you could have a great conversation with some dude

330 461 4602

Quoted for informational purposes.

Just invited him to come find me since I am local and all, told him where I hang out most of the time and asked him to join me and he can back up all those tough words he had to say. I am eagerly awaiting a reply.

Didn't you say back in January, that he lives like 10 min's from Buddy's?

wow, i seriously was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't a dbag - mostly because of the people who were stepping in and saying that they met him and he wasn't a bad character, but finding people on facebook and attacking people is just childish.

Ditto

I really like Brian, & obviously Jinu's my asian boytoy... So in the back of my mind I thought maybe Ryan was negligibly OK if they were stickin' up for him

Not so much anymore... Now that he posted that threat to Magz, along with all his other bitter drivel :nono:

Damn, no response. Just another tough talkin e-thug, didn't see that one coming. :rolleyes:

I said it back in July' date=' just delete the guy[/quote']

You can't "delete" a person dave. Now I agree that he never contributed much, and was pretty much worthless as a member. However, I also think it reflects well on the site, the mods, and admin that they were so conservative with the use of the ban hammer. Hooray for tolerance.

once the personal threats, and blatant rule breaking commenced, it was a good time to cut losses and just let the idiot go.

You can't "delete" a person dave. Now I agree that he never contributed much, and was pretty much worthless as a member. However, I also think it reflects well on the site, the mods, and admin that they were so conservative with the use of the ban hammer. Hooray for tolerance.

once the personal threats, and blatant rule breaking commenced, it was a good time to cut losses and just let the idiot go.

I have to agree with The Count here, I thought he had the ability to be ok, but he showed us otherwise.

You guys know what I meant' date=' remove/permaban/block/kick off, whatever the appropriate term, glad it finally happened. :p[/quote']

I understand, but he's still "out there" and can still access the site if properly motivated. (my issue wasn't with your term, but with the depth of the issue)