FS: 2007 cbr600rr $4000

jonni black

why switch from a rideable 600rr to a project r6?

just curious if theres that many differences in the two considering theyre the same year

when it come down to it $$$. i can pick that r6 up for a little less than 3k.pour 600 into it over the winter and come spring it will be ready to rock. my wife and i have a 9 month old and i just had surgery on my hand so we could really use the extra cash.

oh and there isnt much difference between the two. the honda is solid low mid range but the yami is all mid to top end power (which is why the r6 doesnt redline until 16500rpms which makes the r6 a superior track/race machine).

Edited by jonni black

when it come down to it $$$. i can pick that r6 up for a little less than 3k.pour 600 into it over the winter and come spring it will be ready to rock. my wife and i have a 9 month old and i just had surgery on my hand so we could really use the extra cash.

ah ok glws then, its a good deal for somebody

i am thinking if i haven't sold it by this weekend, i will more than likely just keep it. the r6 i want is in st louis and we were going to make arrangements to get it at putnam on sunday. but if i still got the rr it is obviously not gonna happen, and the only way i am selling the rr is if i have something to replace it with.