Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

Not at the IMS. One time me and Kawi went to see this band play in the middle of nowhere and some fucking inbred hillbilly retard wanted to fight me becuase he thought I grabbed his ugly wife's tits

LOL

I thought you were talking about the dweebs at Buddy's. They thought about being hardasses until the realized everyone else in the bar was one group, us. :lol:

I thought you were talking about the dweebs at Buddy's. They thought about being hardasses until the realized everyone else in the bar was one group, us. :lol:

What dweebs acting like harda$$es??

Who tried to fight you? :lol:

Which time? Everytime me and adam go out drinking together someone tries to pick a fight with us. In danville it was some hilljack that thought cleaver grabbed his wifes tit, when in reality he was doing his drunken white boy dance on a crowded dance floor and he bumped into her on accident. It didnt help that adam says "no.I didn't grab her boob!! she isn't even that good looking! " to the husbands face.

Not at the IMS. One time me and Kawi went to see this band play in the middle of nowhere and some fucking inbred hillbilly retard wanted to fight me becuase he thought I grabbed his ugly wife's tits

And don't forget the time you and me were plowed sitting in a restaurant at 4 in the morning and the guys im the booth behind us thought you were throwing dirty looks at them when you were just looking at me while talking and they happened to be sitting directly behind me. Lol that was a fun night....

Edited by kawi kid

And don't forget the time you and me were plowed sitting in a restaurant at 4 in the morning and the guys im the booth behind us thought you were throwing dirty looks at them when you were just looking at me while talking and they happened to be sitting directly behind me. Lol that was a fun night....

Let's hope that doesn't happen again

Since we are a week out, I want to repost my offer to provide transport from Columbus and back to anyone who is interested. I have a Ford Excursion and can fit 5 - 6 passengers. Also, what time is everyone heading up on Saturday?