Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

Hey....just a comment about the party Sat Night.....cause I know everyone is gonna be tipping a few.....

Please, take care of yourself this Weekend. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, milk, water, and shit like that. Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol! They cause three times as many accidents.

• Upvote 1

Hey....just a comment about the party Sat Night.....cause I know everyone is gonna be tipping a few.....

Please, take care of yourself this Weekend. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, milk, water, and shit like that. Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol! They cause three times as many accidents.

Did you know 66% of statistics are made up?

Well I won't be making it like I had thought. I found out last minute today that I am leaving for Germany sat afternoon for a week. Last minute notice sucks well that and others who can't do their own job and leaving me to take over

Well I won't be making it like I had thought. I found out last minute today that I am leaving for Germany sat afternoon for a week. Last minute notice sucks well that and others who can't do their own job and leaving me to take over

:nono: Should'a told them you were unable to leave until Monday!

I'm still hoping to make this event' date=' even if just for a few hours. Ben, bring my shirt and an OR.net sticker, please. If I'm not present you can give them to my azn g/f.[/quote']

What... You gonna puss out again like last year?? :rolleyes:

I'm still hoping to make this event' date=' even if just for a few hours. Ben, bring my shirt and an OR.net sticker, please. If I'm not present you can give them to my azn g/f.[/quote']

bitch, just show up, and bring your war banner

Fonz.. I didn't 'puss out'. I was running interference and probably saved lives.

:confused: Huh?? We heard you were "sick" :dunno:

Sam says his wife is definitely coming, & Moose says he's not gonna make it this year... So I've got a bed to sell for anyone still lookin' for a room

Edited by Fonzie

:confused: Huh?? We heard you were "sick" :dunno:

Sam says his wife is definitely coming, & Moose says he's not gonna make it this year... So I've got a bed to sell for anyone still lookin' for a room

I believe Max Power was looking for a place to crash.

Worst case scenario... I don't need a room for just me.

If nobody wants to go halves... I may be lookin' for some floor space to buy if anybody wants a 3-way evilgrin.gif