Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

Anyone know if there would be any issues with the bar if my gf and her friend who are both 20 came? I know a lot of bars either kick ya out at a certain time or won't let under 21 in

Anyone know if there would be any issues with the bar if my gf and her friend who are both 20 came? I know a lot of bars either kick ya out at a certain time or won't let under 21 in

if she comes bearing gifts of cute single girls, shit ill find a fake id :D

Is that a serious question? Are they cute?? :D

Per last years rules -- underage people either have to leave at 10PM, or let Fonzie drag his sack across their face.

FTFY ;)

Ha her friends bf would be coming too but he's pretty cool but yeah a serious question. If she can't then we are just going to the show and back home with no after party

Leave the bf at home and we will help her rid herself of the baggage lol

shaddup almost married boy....you leave the charming of cute young chicks to the professional :D

I will check with the bar and get back to you on that

shaddup almost married boy....you leave the charming of cute young chicks to the professional :D

Yeah. Watch out people.

Bad gets more ass than a Boy Scout Troop Leader!

Yeah. Watch out people.

After just perusing his pix on fb... All I could think of was Turtle from "Entourage" :D

Yeah. Watch out people.

you get out of here with that shit

After just perusing his pix on fb... All I could think of was Turtle from "Entourage" :D

quit stalking me! Also, I hate you because I've heard that too much. The newest one has been the not ripped version of Ronnie from Jersey Shore