Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

^ prolly that perverted lil dirty blond.

She's a funny one.

Yep that's the one plus her boyfriend. She's tamed down a bit. So hopefully, she won't be a pain in the ass like last year.

Explain to me why it's a good thing that any girl isn't perverted & dirty any more?? :dunno:

this is why i ask you not to challenge me. I have this ego from my college days about being able to consume copious amounts of alcohol and not being able to turn down a challenge. I never minded losing but damnit if I didn't try and do stupid shit attempting to win but unfortunately I've lost most of that talent when it comes to beer

I challenge you to all things in life! :D

Fonz it's cuz you didn't witness the disaster she was after the show last year. Lol I wanted to literally shoot her. Casey was on he verge of taking my gun from me lol

Yes it was quite terrible, and annoying.

Ewww.... Sounds like story time. Do tell! :D

Well it was obvious she was pretty drunk afterwards and it got rather annoying. Then the constant bitching about EVERYTHING was enough for me to threaten her within an inch of her life and for Casey's gf to threaten to round house kick her in her face lol. About a month afterward she came to the harsh realization that she was going through some things that were effecting her in ways that made us all want to kill her lol. She was basically lonely and in need of her bf to be home with her and not on a boat over seas.

hmmm business trip? lol

Just give me another helmet Justin, & you can call it a "raffle" again :D

We should have the Cycle Sluts sponsor our Buddys Bash!

(Not cycle search, those lever wearing charity birds.

Not sure we're "politically correct" enough for any sponsor to want to be associated with :lol:

Edited by Fonzie

yes sir 48oz domestic pitchers for $5

what other specials would you guys like to see? shots? other beers?

Yuengling? Or that Monty Python beer Casper found the other night :D