Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

37 days bitches, make sure to vote if you plan on coming to Buddy's. I told Rose we were right around 40 and she bought me a drink as a thank you.

I think it's hilarious that we pretty much chased off all her regular patrons last year with our rowdiness & karaoke monopoly... And she's still excited we're coming back! :lol:

I think it's hilarious that we pretty much chased off all her regular patrons last year with our rowdiness & karaoke monopoly... And she's still excited we're coming back! :lol:

hell yea, every time i see her she asks when I am bringing all you fools back.

I will be there..
Sweet!
hell yea, every time i see her she asks when I am bringing all you fools back.
I know I gave like a $40 or $50 tip at the end of the night and said something to the effect of "sorry we're all retarded idiots, thanks for not kicking us out or calling the cops".

I know I gave like a $40 or $50 tip at the end of the night and said something to the effect of "sorry we're all retarded idiots, thanks for not kicking us out or calling the cops".

That must've been some more of Carie's dad's $$ you're blowin' through... ehhh?? ;)

You need to have some kids to alleviate you of that liquidity problem in the future

Edited by Fonzie

That must've been some more of Carie's dad's $$ you're blowin' through... ehhh?? ;)

You need to have some kids to alleviate you of that liquidity problem in the future

Dick. :lol:

Kids are a distinct possibility. I have a feeling if we breed, however, we might give birth to the antichrist. Sort of a scary thought. Not sure I want that kind of responsibility.

Dude, we were trapping strangers in the bathrooms. That poor bartender deserved the tip. :lol:

Dick. :lol:

:D

Kids are a distinct possibility.

That's changed since our last conversation then

I have a feeling if we breed, however, we might give birth to the antichrist. Sort of a scary thought. Not sure I want that kind of responsibility.

As the "Artist Formerly Known as Satan"... That's a distinct possibility :devil:

Dude, we were trapping strangers in the bathrooms. That poor bartender deserved the tip. :lol:

Who was trapping?? :dunno:

I was "investigating & liberating" them angel.gif

Lookin good this year, already 38 according to this poll and i know at least 5 or 6 others that will be there along with the random people that will show up so i would imagine we will have well over 50 this year. Also for people interested we can always go to my place after the bar since it is right between the bar and the hotel that almost everyone is staying at. let me know if you guys would like to do some after hours partying at my place.

BTW... 4 weeks out yesterday

Wife says she's leavin' me & to go ahead & start lookin' for her replacement... So let's make sure this ain't no sausage fest