Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

So what is the official word on the meet time and location at the IX Center for tomorrow?

Fonz has been slackin' with the details (i.e. not updating the first post with potential info) and I'm not about to search through 60 pages to find it.

So what is the official word on the meet time and location at the IX Center for tomorrow?

Fonz has been slackin' with the details (i.e. not updating the first post with potential info) and I'm not about to search through 60 pages to find it.

Does your phone have this new feature... Calling &/or texting?? Or did Jrmmiiiiii give you his old bag phone when he moved up to the Star Tac this year?? :dunno:

Besides... DTC's hosting the afterparty... Not the IMS

Everyone just starts calling/txting each other once they get to the IX, & does the show at their own time/pace. I think most of us are there mid to late afternoon. Sams & I usually get there around 3'ish. Show only takes a couple hours to stroll through... And that's leisurely

Everyone starts rolling into Buddy's prolly around 8:00. I think Matt said karaoke starts @ 9:30

Edited by Fonzie

Does your phone have this new feature... Calling &/or texting?? Or did Jrmmiiiiii give you his old bag phone when he moved up to the Star Tac this year?? :dunno:

Besides... DTC's hosting the afterparty... Not the IMS

Everyone just starts calling/txting each other once they get to the IX, & does the show at their own time/pace. I think most of us are there mid to late afternoon. Sams & I usually get there around 3'ish. Show only takes a couple hours to stroll through... And that's leisurely

Everyone starts rolling into Buddy's prolly around 8:00. I think Matt said karaoke starts @ 9:30

Was it so hard to update the first post? :eek: