Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

We're not the best/fastest riders.... so if you're Ricky Racer & are gonna get drunk & start braggin' about how much bestest you are than everyone else.... GTFO

Signed,

Fonz

I'm coming just to bench race and brag about how much prettier I am than you. Rules is made to be broken.

I'm coming just to bench race and brag about how much prettier I am than you. Rules is made to be broken.

:wtf: You mean you're finally gonna grace us with the precense of your esteemed black ass?!? :bow:

Small favor to as as we all get geared up for tomorrows events..... We all will be taking pict's as usual, we had soooo many awesome ones last year! I ask please that pict's of me and my date do not end up on Facebook, ORDN is fine DTC is fine just please not Facebook. All of my close friends here know my current situation and most others have figured it out. Paperwork end of it is not final yet and my kid is involved and is on Facebook so she will see tagged pict's of me with Jodi knowing the split is not final yet and I don't want her blaming Jodi for the split of her mother and I as it was not her fault. I hope everybody understands, now party on!

I suppose when we use your throat as the depth gauge, you probably would feel like you were a winner after having all those cocks in your mouth.

That's why his jaw was so swollen today ;)

I've hired a Mexican ninja bodyguard named Donatello.

Hero on a half shell... Bad, you still coming right?

Wear this:

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Donatello_T_Shirt_TV.jpg

yes ill be there. but due to extenuating circumstances probably only 9-10ish. These circumstances mean that I will unfortunately be unable to walk in wearing a sombrero as previously planned so you all know who I was. Also, that shirt doesn't have a chance in hell because its not Raphael, sheesh check out the jersey shore meets ninja turtles thread. I'm Ronnie, get it right son.