Hell For Leather’s first annual Scar Off

Disclaimer

Hell For Leather’s first annual Scar Off

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2010/09/hell-for-leather%E2%80%99s-first-annual-scar-off/

HFL-ScarOff3-599x401.jpg

Posted just to see if anyone here wanted to win the $1100 worth of riding gear. Upload your bike rash and scar injuries - winner will be voted on.

The arm picture in the link is pretty gnarly, but nothing I haven't seen some people here post before *cough* InyaAzz *cough*.

Good luck.

Looked them up and they seem to retail for $145. I'm not sure I'd spend that on Icon gloves. I've had A* SP2 gloves for 3 years now (same pair - 3 crashes) and I love them......plus, they were less than $100.

Christ dude...3 crashes? Do you even have hands, or arms...for that matter? :confused:

• 4 weeks later...

They finally posted the Top 10 submissions and stories. Some of them were pretty bad.

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2010/10/scar-off-vote-now/

5097606434_e618d05ec9.jpg The time has come. We received over 100 Scar Off entries, but have narrowed them down to a short list of 10 for you to vote on. The winner of this poll will receive over $1,100 in Icon riding gear and there’s Icon prizes for second and third place too, you decide who gets what. Oh, and if you can’t handle a little exposed bone, close your eyes.

What you’re voting on here is the total injury package: injury shots, scar shots and the write up. Vote on who you think has the gnarliest injury.

You can find full contest and prize details here, but the gist is that Icon and HFL got together and decided to give something back to our readers. Danger, death and injuries are a part of what makes motorcycling so unique and something we all have to deal with at some point in our two-wheeled lives. Hopefully by acknowledging that and providing readers with the tools to lessen or avoid all together the consequences of risk taking, we can make everyone a little bit safer.

Voting will remain open through midnight EST this Sunday, October 24. We’ll announce the winners on Monday. Vote now, vote often and tell your kids, tell your wife.