thoughts? under dash mount

Steve Butters

Ever seen the vid of those in action? It's unreal! Brass flying everywhere. I want one. or seven.

Saw something very similar on 'Armored Vehicles' on the History Channel or one of those, and Yes, brass was flowing out like water all over the roof.

Very expensive to have to load that bad boy with 1,000 rounds just to go to Kroger...!

Very nice! I'm gonna be shopping for a truck soon dodge is the way im leaning.

2003 3/4 ton, 4x4, quad cab, 5spd auto, 108,xxx miles here.

Mobil 1, K&N oil filter every 4,500 - 5,000 miles

New paper air filter (whatever's cheapest) every 15,000 (every third oil change)

Tranny flush/filter, front/rear diff change every 35,000 with synthetic.

Brake pads at 75,000

One headlight bulb, 2 cab roof marker bulbs, two of four tailight bulbs, and both license plate bulbs replaced

Haven't touched plugs/wires -- last I checked at 105,000 they were gapped within spec and clean.

No problems (knock on wood) whatsoever, except the check engine light's been on ever since I put the locking Mopar-brand gas cap on. The fuel door doesn't lock, and when gas went to $800 a gallon I figured someone might want to steal, so I locked 'er up. That's the only code it's throwing, so I just ignore it.

Edited by jblosser
misplaced comma

Saw something very similar on 'Armored Vehicles' on the History Channel or one of those, and Yes, brass was flowing out like water all over the roof.

Very expensive to have to load that bad boy with 1,000 rounds just to go to Kroger...!

I can get you a discount on the armored suburban, I build tthem for a living!