Need help on deciding my next vehicle.

Dubguy85

Which vehicle should I order?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which vehicle should I order?

• 2011 Dodge Ram V8 (non hemi) quad cab 4wd
    • 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 4wd

Get the Ram. Throw a cover on it and then bam, the bed is more versatile than SUV trunk. I understand what you mean though, sometimes I wish I could've gotten a Tahoe than my 2500HD but it has come in handy way more than I thought. I've towed countless amount of stuff I couldn't with even a Tahoe

Plus with being a quad cab, throw groceries in the backseat...that is what I do most of the time since my truck is an extended cab

Get the Ram. Throw a cover on it and then bam, the bed is more versatile than SUV trunk. I understand what you mean though, sometimes I wish I could've gotten a Tahoe than my 2500HD but it has come in handy way more than I thought. I've towed countless amount of stuff I couldn't with even a Tahoe

Plus with being a quad cab, throw groceries in the backseat...that is what I do most of the time since my truck is an extended cab

Groceries can go in the backseat, but now I need to have an Open bed for my generator for the track.. because its too high for the cover :(

Groceries are for wives and girlfriends...:nono:

You should be out doing "man stuff" in your vehicle, not pushing a grocery cart around.

:lol: ninja please. You find me a broad that can cook, clean and pay the bills better than me and isn't an ogre then send her my way

I've been imploring the date girls that live hours away plan so they aren't always getting in the way of the things I do or bitching about the toys I buy

Groceries can go in the backseat, but now I need to have an Open bed for my generator for the track.. because its too high for the cover :(

http://www.truxedo.com/

This is what I have and I love it. Easy as hell to install, keeps all my stuff dry and takes a minute to put on take off. Also, if you have a locking tailgate, it has the release on the inside and its damn near impossible to get to the release lever without the tailgate open for added "security"

This is what I have and I love it. Easy as hell to install, keeps all my stuff dry and takes a minute to put on take off. Also, if you have a locking tailgate, it has the release on the inside and its damn near impossible to get to the release lever without the tailgate open for added "security"

That's funny! The Ranger that I'm just finishing working on has oone of those on it!

that's kinda sweet!

yea its awesome, I just have the original truxedo but some of their other stuff is really cool. Absolutely worth the price over the cheapo snap ones. The velcro also has a full lifetime warranty so if it wears out due to use they replace for free

Yea I was leaning towards the truck, but sometimes that bed just isn't as practical as an SUV.. Like groceries, or files, and things that you wish you had the big back of an SUV for... I will get a waterproof cover for the bed though.

Honda Ridgeline