Anyone want to ride 10/9 or 10/10?

jschaf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be interested. I thought I had my last ride a few weeks ago..but the weather is shaping up nicely. My only problem is, I can't ride below 60, so that cuts out a big part of the day for me. :(

Why 60? just curious

could possibly be down for something on saturday so long as I get the 636 back together

what's up with the 636?

It's supposed to be awesome down south this weekend. 70's and sunny. I'll be heading down on Friday and heading back on Sunday with a bunch of SV650 yahoo's.... Staying at Burr Oak State Park.

This will be on of the last "good" riding weekends of the season...

Hope to see you guys down there...

what's up with the 636?

i was bored one night and with the weather being shitty I took it apart to clean. My life got more exciting and busy so I never got around to putting it back together. Plus, when I've had the urge to ride I just take the VFR but my lack of skill prevents any real fun riding with it yet

Hmm...I'm thinking I can crash in the Columbus area on Saturday night, so as long as I get back to cbus before 7pm I'll be OK. If I can get back to NEO before 7, even better. I'll probably have to drop off my backpack somewhere in cbus before we start riding if I'm spending the night.

Saturday?? I'll probably stay more local on Sunday if I ride.

Inya, if you stay local... we could hit this up. Ride with the squids...

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1992408261.html

ON THE EDGE MOTORCYCLE RIDE AND CHILI COOKOUT! THIS SATURDAY AT ON THE EDGE ...... FIRST BIKE OUT AT 4 PM.... LAST BIKE OUT BY 6 PM.... ALL BIKES BACK BY 7:30. CHILI, DOORPRIZES, AND BONFIRE WHEN BIKES RETURN!

ON THE EDGE

300 RICE INDUSTRIAL PARKWAY

AMHERST, 44001

440-985-3343

Possibly riding Saturday and Sunday.

Tpoppa,

They brought the 1125R to my house, after looking it over more closely it is in fact a 2010 engine not a 2009, as I previously thought and stated.

The oil site glass was covered by some lines and a drain tube, apparently with the rest going on I missed that....oops!

Regardless the Lemon Law Case will continue, which really sucks cause the bike is loads of fun when it runs, just can't accept the problems anymore.

I am sure the next owner will have better luck than me, that is how it usually turns out for me....LOL!

Inya, if you stay local... we could hit this up. Ride with the squids...

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1992408261.html

I plan on staying local, but for me that means Coshocton and back. Saturday I'm open to going down south a bit further.

It's no fun for me anymore riding in a straight line ..especially through Amherst.

If anybody wants to meet for a ride Sunday morning I'll be at the McDonald's just east of the I-77, Route 18 interchange at 7:45/ 8:00. I plan on droning on I-77 until Caldwell or Marietta depending on when it warms up, hitting up 26, 536, 255 & 260 before heading back. I'm trying to be home by 5 PM.

when do you plan on leaving brah?

So far it's a small CORE ride on Sunday. I'll be leaving Cleveland early-ish for a 9a meet at the Bolivar DQ, wheels rolling by 9:15. If anyone wants to meet further South, we'll be passing the 83/93 intersection at 10a, then heading south on 83.

I expect to be back to Cleveland by 4 or 5.