Anyone want to ride 10/9 or 10/10?

jschaf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I need to end up in Pickerington Saturday after the ride is over. BUT I don't think the weather will allow me to be on the road before 9am. Is someone wants to roll out on Saturday from NEO between 9 and 10, I'll lead I guess. I haven't had time to plan a route, but since my journey ends in Columbus/Pickerington, you'll have to get back to NEO on your own.

Any takers?

Just ran up to state 8 to look at a new jacket (its been getting cold at night). Anyway, I ran into Rob Blais, the course director for all there riding schools. He did my MSF course at the beginning of the season.

There last Total Control class for the year is tomarow and they have a ton of empty slots. I have been wanting to take this class, but was afraid of signing up and then having a bad weather day... well tomarow is looking pretty good lol. Normal price 325, he said he'll do anybody for 295 as they are so short on people. I signed up.

So if anybody wants to go there and learn to ride faster, get a knee down..... whatever. Now is a sweet time. Rob gave me his personal cell phone number and asked if nobody calls after 9pm. (deleted number). His name is Rob, super nice guy and sign up. I am sure it's gonna be a blast. Class starts at 7:45am behind the old boot scootin saloon next to state 8.

Hope to see some peeps there.

sorry for bailing onya inya (<=== lol).. we will hook up. Still riding on sunday

Edited by CATAPLT

i'd ride with you on your way down to cbus, but i'm out in mentor (meeting up would be difficult) and i don't like to ride highway on the way back home (which is what i'd have to not get lost lol)

if no one else from around me or on my way down to the "good" roads is riding, i'll see if i can go dirt riding. that's always fun... falling over and over again.

Well, slide a tampon up in that thing and meet up at state 8 after the class has ended. There has to be some decent roads out that way, though I don't know were.

there is some ok stuff out that way. Since its close for me its my usual area when I'm bored after work

just got back from riding down through atwood and just screwing around in general. the weather was beautiful, and got home at about 9:30. definitely livable temps if you have an extra layer or two.

looking forward to tomorrow.