FS Feeler: 2003 Honda CBR954RR

|SnOmAn|

Well, I think I am going to try and get rid of my bike. I just don't ride like I would want. I really hate to do it but I am going to. Figured I would stick this out to see if anyone is looking for one, or knows anyone that is. I have looked it up on KBB and I believe it was asking around $4,400... I am thinking around $4,200. I have laid it down, but it was not that bad. It scratched the front left side of the fairing pretty good, and the front. I had to replace the mirrors due to one being knocked off, and the alternator cover is scratched good too, but everything else was fine. It has a brand new battery this year, and an alarm. I have put a little into it but not much.

EDIT: I have only put about 1,000 miles on it in the year I have had it. There is 29,000 on it I believe. When I bought it last year the place put brand new tires on it, new brakes. They did some other stuff but I can't remember. It's a good bike. I hate to get rid of it, but will do if needed.

picture.php?albumid=618&pictureid=6425

picture.php?albumid=618&pictureid=12578

This was right after the lay down. The mirrors have been replaced.

Edited by |SnOmAn|

Hurry up and sell that thing then..lol. Yeah, I understand. I love this bike and I'm really hesitant to sell it, but it is the best thing to do now I think. If it waits till riding season I'll be fine, and who knows, might just keep it or trade it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
and i was actually lookin at 954's on craigslist.... cuz i loved mine so much. too bad i gotta get rid of the Warrior first. and that's like selling snow to a snowman right now.

Yeah, I love this thing but probably need to get rid of it for now. If the right price comes along I will.

I am thinking your price needs to come down a good bit if you truely want to sell this. NADA give $3700 as Average Retail. That is in good condition.

Thanks for the input. I was just throwing it out there to see what it would probably sell for. I know right now I will not get what I want so might hold on till riding season.

are you still interested in selling this? send me a pm please.

I am still interested in selling it, but not 100% sure. I will send you a pm here in a few.

for an idea on the price, i picked up my 954 with 14k miles on it pc3 and exhaust for $4500

Yeah, mine has a Scorpion slip-on on it... I was planning on putting a Power Commander on it, but the battery does not like a lot of extras on it. Would make a great track bike if anyone wanted to convert it.

I dont mean to jack your thread or anything, but do you know if anyone makes a undertail exhuast for this bike?

I have looked but don't think they do. I even looked at the bike to see if it would be possible to put one on because I actually like the undertail better, but it seems like more work than I wanted to do.

I have a friend that has a beautiful 929... I have been trying to get him to sell. Poor thing sits in his garage year after year... He rode it for about 10 miles last year... I was just curious. I love the undertail look. Duals would be cool on it as well. But have not seen it either.