SE Ohio this weekend

Hutch

How many miles? Unfortunately...I have to be the vag of the site when it comes to cold weather riding. Well, anything under 60. My body overreacts and pulls blood away from my extremities. Once that happens, the fingers and toes go white..then blue. Needless to say it's hard to ride a sport bike when you can't feel your hands. So, I have to plan these late year trips very carefully.

New guy here, very interested in going with. Not sure how I stack up as far as speed goes. Double the speed limit through most turns and not really into going fast in the straights, but whatever.

Was planning on going down and doing 255 and that nasty one down rt7 from it (573 i think). but 260/26 is always fun.

I usually ride down and back 600 mile days is my normal, but I have a truck and trailer. Pay for 1/2 the diesel and we can do it that way. I am sure we can fit 6 bikes on my trailer (6 people in the truck is gonna suck).

Were is the meeting spot? I would like to go either way with or without the truck. If you guys want to use the truck, let me know by friday morning as the plates are expired on the trailer and i may need to pick up more straps. I am in Medina, ohio. 224 and 71 area.

Heck, just call me (440)915-7774. Leave a message or i'll never call you back lol.

Craig

I think it will be around 225 250 from coshocton thats bringing 800 back up to 78.

this can change if someone has a route planed I just want to ride down there. My ride down 260 was cut short a couple week ago.

My ride has got to be Sunday as I had plans I didn't know about (If you're married you understand) on Saturday afternoon. I will be leaving North Ridgeville at 7:30 AM & droning south on I-77 to get the boring part out of the way while it's cold. I will exit I-77 at either Caldwell or Marietta. I plan on hitting 26, 536, 255, & 260 before heading back. Anybody that wants to meet up with me anywhere along the way let me know & pm me your cell#.

my family lives in marrietta i know alot of different roads in that area. is there anywhere to meet on that route along 78? i'm not familiar with that area. i'm about 30miles west of athens

There's a small group leaving Burr Oak State park at 10am on Saturday. returning to that area later in the evening. I don't know the route, but it'll be good. Stops of food twice, get back around dark.

I'll be staying down there at the cabins, and hence where the meet up will be. Just look for all the bikes.