SE Ohio this weekend

Hutch

good ride a little could early but turned out to be a great day. and nice to meet you George

Thanks for leading Tim. Good time:D. Just got in. 26 is a really good ride all the way into Marietta. Picked up 676 to 555 to 550 to 33. Made it home in one piece. Hope I can crawl out of bed tomorrow.

Anyone going out tomorrow then?

I will be out in the morning. Looks like IA is staying up north. so, I will be heading toward Lancaster 8:30-9:00. I am addicted to those damned Tim Horton, bagels and coffee. :bow: After that a quick spin through Hocking Hills. Most likely finishing up at 664and22.

Meet up at kroger on 256 at 9 then?

Isn't Millersport on the west edge of Buckeye Lake? Since we need to get through Lancaster any way, y don't we just meet there? Take 37 south turn right on fair Ave. ( just past the fair ground.) and left on Memorial Drive. The TH is on the right. :D Can't mess with an addict.

I'm going to save over the winter and get a bike closer to next riding season.

I can't decide if I should go with another 650, 600 I-4 or go with an RC51.

I'd ride it. Haha.

I have a nice Mille I will sell you.

I'll get right on that one. Haha. Ya'll be safe out there. No repeats from 2 weekends ago.

Don't see myself sitting on top of a triumph.

What do you have against Triumph? I would take my Sprint over any bike I have owned or ridden so far.

Isn't Millersport on the west edge of Buckeye Lake? Since we need to get through Lancaster any way, y don't we just meet there? Take 37 south turn right on fair Ave. ( just past the fair ground.) and left on Memorial Drive. The TH is on the right. :D Can't mess with an addict.

Will do!

I have a nice Mille I will sell you.

What kind of moneys are we talking?

What do you have against Triumph? I would take my Sprint over any bike I have owned or ridden so far.

I don't have anything against them at all. It's just something I know I won't purchase. I know they make some great bikes.