Any nice recreation centers Columbus??

NINJA14

apperciate the link... i looked through it previously I was just wondering if anyone had any personal exp or any ballers on here that know where the good hoops are at. LOL@muggings as soon as i moved to columbus i went to the worst part for a joy ride... guess i go looking for trouble. :nono:

Columbus Recreation and Parks Department Recreation Centers (click)

Might not be fancy, but will be cheap, if not free. Depending upon which part of the city you visit, muggings included at no cost.

Which part is the worst part?

I'd say south of campus to German Village, east over to Bexley. Basically a four or five mile radius from Broad and High.

To paraphrase Chris Rock, "...In any city, if you find yourself on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., RUN!..."

i go to whetstone park on N. high. they have NICE gym with flatscreens and they just got 5 new machines this week. probably nicest columbus rec center in town. plus they dont use leisure card so its free. and they have around 5-6 Baseball dimonds and 2 gyms for basketball if you can ever catch it when its open gym

westerville has a nice rec center

http://www.westerville.org/Portals/0/Daily%20Fee%20page%20Summer%202010.pdf

^prices....kinda pricey if you go there often and are not a resident though...residents can buy a pass instead of daily fees

Edited by Steve Butters