Columbus Italian Festival this weekend

SWing'R

I'm hoping to stop out sometime maybe Saturday afternoon.

I'm on call starting tonight so I have to stick close to home :(, shame to cause it's gonna be a nice weekend for riding!

Few miles from my house. I might go to this. Anyone ever been that can give me a run down on the atmosphere?

Lots of nice scenery :D, and of course by scenery I mean hot Italian women!

Oh and some damn good food! In the past there has been bike parking on

4th Street just North of the underpass by Smith Bros Hardware building.

Mmmmm, canoli's :hungry:

Lots of nice scenery :D' date=' and of course by scenery I mean hot Italian women!

Oh and some damn good food! In the past there has been bike parking on

4th Street just North of the underpass by Smith Bros Hardware building.

Mmmmm, canoli's :hungry:[/quote']

Mmmm, I love good scenery and food. I'm going to try and get out to this tonight or tomorrow.

Hot Italian women!!!? Yeah, if you're 70! Lol, just playin, there is some nice scenery. I go every year. Mostly go for the food. I love Italian food! They have some different shows, some music, bocce ball, and good cigars! It's $5 dollars to get in. I'll b there Sunday with the wife and kid.

Lots of nice scenery :D' date=' and of course by scenery I mean hot Italian women!...[/quote']

That 5'8", 120#, 25 y/o hottie somehow morphs into a 5', 200# woman around 50. But boy can they cook!

Went last night. Nothing special. Also the worlds largest meatball was a disappointment as well.

Was the Rick Brunetto Big Band playing? I wanted to go listen to them. Loves me some live big band music.

Any good eats? I could easily be in an "Italian food" mood.

Made it with my parents. Not too bad, the meatball was pretty underwhelming but DAMN were the lines long when we left Sat. night.

For anyone that went to the show and missed the Corbo's stand on the far side from the Desmo setup, you need to drive your ass to Cleveland and get you some cannoli's and tiramisu. Wow I missed that place.

For anyone that went to the show and missed the Corbo's stand on the far side from the Desmo setup, you need to drive your ass to Cleveland and get you some cannoli's and tiramisu. Wow I missed that place.

Corbo's is the greatest Italian Bakery EVER! Hmm now that I think about it, looks like I need to ride over there tomorrow after work :p