Dying Girl, 7, Taunted by Neighbors in Trenton

omaralaoui

Jeez. I'm at a loss for words.

White effing trash at its best/worst.

I'm sure (I hope) the father of the dying child won't let her see the Facebook postings. That just sickens me.

Some people just really suck. How in the heck could you possibly derive anything positive from making skull and crossbones pictures of a beautiful little girl who's dying?

Extra hug for Jr. at his soccer game today.

We all know what goes around comes around. I just hope as many people get to see it with this broad as possible. Say, thousands of people just standing there watching kharma exact revenge on her. She'll get hers.

Well, the news of those neighbors of that dying girl has made members of a certain website go crazy. They are now doing what they do best. I'm not going to say the website because I don't mess with the beast but I think you know which website I'm talking about. Here's an article.

http://www.urlesque.com/2010/10/08/4chan-hunts-down-detroit-couple-taunting-dying-girl/

Huntington's..... My ex wife has that. It made her have some mood swings that I couldn't follow, and behavior erratic- before she was diagnosed. I can understand a level of animosity generated by dealing with Huntington's when it's undiagnosed.

After the divorce and subsequent diagnosis, it's easy for a normal thinking person to attribute behavior to a disease and not a person. I can't even imagine knowing muscle control and all cognitive reason is wilting... Daily. And with a 7 year old.

That said, I have a hope that the woman in the video finds either empathy and humility, or the complete wrath of 4chan. I Hope her uterus turns to coal, because kids from this couple have no chance of being human.

how bout instead of watching you can help me....:D
I'd get more enjoyment from watching the cat fight. I will however gladly jump in and help if it starts to look like you are not going to be the winner.
That poor little girl. Seriously show a little compassion for the family. I really do hope 4chan gives that women all that is coming to her.

I have total faith that 4chan will pull thru.