Halloween! Partay Time! - Sat Oct 30th!!!

Artmageddon

Are you attenfing the halloween party ?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attenfing the halloween party ?

Yeah.. something like that. I could always opt for the old standby... stick a potato down my shorts and come as a "dictator".

this would seem to be the more entertaining of the two.... plus when you make fun of someone they at least can say 'whatever dude, you have a potato in your pants' :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm.... Forgot about that....

Sorry I havent been around more lately. Just in a weird spot right now. I want the old yota back. Trying to find him...

Sooo.... Two options here, with Paul's approval, do we go ahead and have it the 29th, or do we combine this to one big party on the 30th? In a way, I think it would be more personal and we could meet more new board members having the separate parties. BUT, it would also be a blast to have everyone one at Jeffy and Ronalds. Meh.

How many people on here are planning to show their face for this? ( or just come and not show your face ;) )

Hmmm Lets get a head count and Ill make the arrangements.

One option poll... You are coming or you are not, none of this maybe bullshit

edit... one option not allowed, please see poll and vote accordingly. Yes, you have to pick one.

Edited by yotaman88210

Ron asked me at their last party if we wanted to join with them. I completely forgot all about it.

If we do this, I really think everyone should donate a few bucks to Jeff and Ron.

just so i understand... this is gonna be a dual site party right? same night?

Ron asked me at their last party if we wanted to join with them. I completely forgot all about it.

If we do this, I really think everyone should donate a few bucks to Jeff and Ron.

Party is BYOB. What they would like more than anything is if everyone bought a bottle. That what we did for the slip and slid party and it worked out AWESOME.

Obviously if you want to drink beer then just bring your own beer and cooler. I will give ron a call, but as long as we are contributing to the stash I highly, highly doubt they will mind a few extra people

Party is BYOB. What they would like more than anything is if everyone bought a bottle. That what we did for the slip and slid party and it worked out AWESOME.

Obviously if you want to drink beer then just bring your own beer and cooler. I will give ron a call, but as long as we are contributing to the stash I highly, highly doubt they will mind a few extra people

Awesome. I brought a bottle of Three Olives for the slip and slide party. I'll probably bring Jack or Captain this time. That and coke sounds tasty.

Absofrigginlutley.

Big bottle of jack and a case of coke would be perfect!

CANT FORGET THE MIXERS!

Yeah, I think they have a case of redbull in the fridge in the kitchen from the last party. We brought it to mix with the Three Olives but forgot to drink the red bull. Oops. :D

So how about some directions to this shindig for the people who have never stroked off Ron & Jeff like Yota does???

I'm also assuming this is a costume party?

Can we can get an official go ahead from Captain Ron and see if there is anything else we need to bring besides beer(food, music, whatever)?

Do I sound like a whiny bitch? :D