Most interesting store you have been to?

danballa

So yesterday, I headed up to Dundee, Michigan to a freakin Awesome store! I had some health issues, so sadly I wasn't really able to walk around nearly as much or as long as I really wanted to.

So where did I go? .... Cabela's (http://www.cabelas.com)

It was the coolest retail store (that didn't involve motorcycles) that I have Ever been to. I don't wan't to give away any of the details of what to expect when you go inside. it would probably be a better experience if it was a surprise. I had no idea what it was like, and now I just can't wait to go back. If my health was better, I really think I could have spent at least a couple of hours there pretty easily.

So, what is the coolest store that you have ever been too? (Iron Pony doesn't count.) A store where you can just go spend a couple of hours, and not even notice.

:busa:

MAG in dublin. it's technically like 4 different dealerships, but they're all connected. aston martin, rolls royce, porsche, lotus, audi, and a couple others. the ferrari dealer is down the street.

when I go there, i keep the detailer busy with all my drool.

and compulsive fapping

There's a freakin sweet place in Dayton called daddy catz and they are an old hot rod shop. You walk in and there's pictures of pinup girls all over the walls, rando

automotive artwork, and random hotrod pieces and parts all over the store. And the first Thursday of the month they have carshows with live rockabilly music peoplethat will pinstripe stuff for free and every once in a while the have a tiki carver come in and carve real tikis right in front of you. Defenatelly a sweet place, and the fact they have a burnout pit right outside the store makes you know it's legit. :D

Rockmount Wear in Denver. It's the store that created the snap-button cowboy shirt. The one that was in every Cowboy movie from 1950 onwards. Full of ridiculously cool stuff. And one of the original owners is still there at 90+ years old. Cool guy, loves sports.