Please vote CBRGirl, Moose and Yota back onto the Island

max power

Who should we drag, kicking and screaming, back into the OR family?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we drag, kicking and screaming, back into the OR family?

• CbrGirl (spiritual leader)
    • Moose (hostess with the mostest)
    • Yota (bike night maestro)
    • Coke & Whores (all 3)

In this political election season, I implore you, the good (and not so good) people of OR, to bring back the social backbone of our little community.

Please bring back CBRGirl (our spiritual leader), Yota (our bike night maestro) and Moose (the hostess with the mostest).

Since these 3 important members have gone AWOL, OR's social world (non-virtual gatherings) have decreased dramatically to blowing shit up at Todd's (which is a blast) and a few Shallowtail shows (which I havent been too due to distance and guaranteed drunkeness).

Lets bring these fun kids back into the fold so that we can have fun social events, bike nights and parties at the extremely accommodating KoC.

Make your vote count kids.

Edited by max power
  • Upvote 1

I miss Carie being on here. Her and that stupid school thing. :lol:

But she's getting it done, and doing very well. Yay. I hope she gets a job making enough money that I can quit and be a househusband. I will gladly wear a skirt and an apron if it means I don't have to work anymore. :lol:

You made the poll so you can vote on more than one, plus included an option for all of the above. :lol:

Not a super serious poll, just want the fun stuff back. This summer sucked on OR. Its all Yotas fault.

If it gets these yahoo's attention and gets them to focus on whats important (showing us a good time) then the terrorists have not won.

Not a super serious poll, just want the fun stuff back. This summer sucked on OR. Its all Yotas fault.

If it gets these yahoo's attention and gets them to focus on whats important (showing us a good time) then the terrorists have not won.

They have been around, I think it has just been a busy summer for everyone. :confused:

I saw Chris a few weeks ago, and Kevin will pop up at shows occasionally, do a few backflips, hit on the girls, get the crowd going and then take off. :cool:

We do need a good get together soon though.

I miss Carie being on here. Her and that stupid school thing. :lol:

But she's getting it done, and doing very well. Yay. I hope she gets a job making enough money that I can quit and be a househusband. I will gladly wear a skirt and an apron if it means I don't have to work anymore. :lol:

you want to be fonzie?

I hope she gets a job making enough money that I can quit and be a househusband. I will gladly wear a skirt and an apron if it means I don't have to work anymore. :lol:

i don't want to sound like a queer or nothin', but sign me up for that.

Being in school, I no longer view house work as chores; rather, cutting the lawn, doing dishes, or grocery shopping are nice little breaks from an otherwise one-dimensional existence spent reading or over-thinking.

the best part of my Saturday this past weekend was fixing my lawn mower (which, for the record, was achieved by drilling and safety wiring parts of the rear-wheel assembly so it would stop slipping out of place. ha.)

Lets bring these fun kids back into the fold so that we can have fun social events, bike nights and parties at the extremely accommodating KoC.

Make your vote count kids.

^^^ Says the OP...

No, you failed. The thread is about getting them back on the site. :lol:

Get back to cleaning the kitchen and making Carie a sammich, househusband in training. :lol:

So what if I fail, I do it well! :D

WINNER! This is what I want, minus the whole skirt part