Ride tomorrow 10/24 Akron Area

330racing

I may be out that way this afternoon after I get some shit done around the house. I'll have the 08 white GSXR today. Nothing too crazy though, I still haven't registered it in my name, I'm running my R6 plates right now. I would have loved to do the ride yesterday, but I didn't want to chance runnin into any cops down that way.

I may be out that way this afternoon after I get some shit done around the house. I'll have the 08 white GSXR today. Nothing too crazy though, I still haven't registered it in my name, I'm running my R6 plates right now. I would have loved to do the ride yesterday, but I didn't want to chance runnin into any cops down that way.

don't you have 2 others to choose from :p

you missed a hell of a ride...well at least by my standards lol

don't you have 2 others to choose from :p

you missed a hell of a ride...well at least by my standards lol

I do have the other 2, but I already put them away @ work for the winter. The GSXR is the only one still at home now.

I really wanted to ride that route yesterday, but I didn't want to chance a group ride that far with the wrong plates on my bike.

I do have the other 2, but I already put them away @ work for the winter. The GSXR is the only one still at home now.

I really wanted to ride that route yesterday, but I didn't want to chance a group ride that far with the wrong plates on my bike.

I'm all for doing that route again, though I'm bittersweet on 662. GREAT road but too much gravel to keep my ass puckered and extra slow