So where is the OR Christmas party gonna be this year?

max power

Do you even have a man card?

:wtf: I thought we were wanting an OR event, not just to go look at women? If it's the food you're talking about, I don't think their food's all that great, either. Do you really think all these people are going to come out to Nerk anyway?

To answer you question, yes I do. My wife's holding it for me until mid-year next year. :(

:wtf: I thought we were wanting an OR event, not just to go look at women? If it's the food you're talking about, I don't think their food's all that great, either. Do you really think all these people are going to come out to Nerk anyway?

To answer you question, yes I do. My wife's holding it for me until mid-year next year. :(

We don't go to Bdubs to look at women, we go to Blakes place's for that. And as far as "all these people comming" you've not attended one before. It's not an all people thing its still just the regulars that show with a couple extras here and there.

I can do a party at the KofC anytime you gheys want.... I can have the back room for free, drink specials set up ahead of time, I can even put in for special alcohol ...I.E. red bull n yager, flavored vodkas, etc... just need to know ahead of time so i can get it all put together... I can even provide a main "moose meat" , steaks, burgers, chicken... IF I am told ahead of time... I'm not going to do anything without prior planning...

I can do a party at the KofC anytime you gheys want.... I can have the back room for free, drink specials set up ahead of time, I can even put in for special alcohol ...I.E. red bull n yager, flavored vodkas, etc... just need to know ahead of time so i can get it all put together... I can even provide a main "moose meat" , steaks, burgers, chicken... IF I am told ahead of time... I'm not going to do anything without prior planning...

Well pick your date amigo.