Ducati Diavel - pictures

modular

from what i read before it was released they made it sound like a beast. ton of power and torque.. a proper muscle bike. and that rear tire was made wide but also to handle as well. i guess it was designed specifically for that bike.

I was following this bike and waiting to see it. i don't "HATE" it, but it's not my kind of Duc. Bigger fan of Streetfighter still. But as a business plan, it's built to go after bikes like V-Max and V-Rod. A beast of a power cruiser with better control. If it was the type of bike I was after, the tech in suspention and braking alone may me 'nuff to way me twords the fat Italilan girl. With 'nuff drinks at closing time anyway. the old fat chicks and mopeds saying pops into mind...

That looks fucking stupid. People that want a Duc, want a damn Duc....not an expensive Vmax.....but gayer.

An expensive V-Max? The standard comes in about $2k cheaper and the carbon edition a couple hundred more. All while looking a lot better than a V-Max. I like the V-max and Yammies in general but, c'mon the V-Max is not a good looking bike.

Do you mean precipitated or inspired by the V-max? Because it certainly isn't based on another manufacturer's bike.

And by the way... I like it! :D

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2010/11/ducati-builds-a-devil-of-a-v-max/

I also remember reading in Motorcyclist? I believe, about Ducati building a bike to rival the Max. Albeit, more expensive...but a better bike. And, imo a much better looking bike.

Not sure i could justify spending 17, or 20k for it though.